These are my current favorite pieces of everyday jewelry, from earrings to bracelets to even my Apple Watch.
My favorite mom-friendly everyday jewelry
I love wearing jewelry, and wear it almost everyday. It’s all simple and mom friendly. These are my favorite pieces of everyday jewelry.
These are my favorite 10 pieces of everyday jewelry
1. MONOGRAM NECKLACE. I got this monogram necklace last spring, with my boys’ initials on it, and it instantly became an everyday piece for me. I put it on and literally haven’t taken it off since! It’s fantastic quality and even with showering, swimming, and sleeping with it on, it hasn’t tarnished even a little bit. My code MERRICK works for 20% off!
2. STACKING NAME RINGS. I’ve also been wearing these rings almost everyday for the last year and a half. They’re subtle and super special, with each of my boys’ names stamped on them. I sometimes stack them with other rings, or they work just by themselves. They’re also so high quality, don’t bother my fingers at all, and are super comfy. Use code MERRICK for 20% off.
3. TUBE HOOP EARRINGS. I love wearing all kinds of earrings, but these ones are some of my favorite go-to earrings for something special but still simple. They’re extremely light weight, and I love the studded ones that have just a little texture and make them look super sparkly. Use code MERRICK for 20% off these!
4. GOLD SMALL STATEMENT RING. This ring is brand new to my collection and I love it so much. It’s small and super simple, but still feels like a statement ring. Code MERRICK works for 20% off on this one too!
5. GOLD CHAIN RING. This is new to my collection as well and I love how different it is! It’s a perfect ring for everyday that feels special and is so comfortable. You wouldn’t think that a chain ring would be so comfortable but it is. I’ll be wearing this one all the time. Use code MERRICK for 20% off this one too.
7. BUDHA GIRL BRACELETS. These are my go-to bracelets. I wear closer fitting bracelets often too, but I’m obsessed with these Budha Girl bracelets. I got them a year or two ago and have worn them almost everyday since. They’re super comfy and flexible, so they don’t clink together like traditional bangles, and they bend and stretch as needed, so they are nice and comfortable. They’re pricey, but I’m in love with them.
9. BEAN GOLD EARRINGS. These are another great everyday earring option. They’re a bit of a statement, and a little different than your typical hoop earring.
10. CUBIC ZIRCONIA STUD EARRINGS. If you’re more of a stud earring lover, these are my favorite for everyday if I want something simple and basic, but with a little sparkle! These are fantastic and easy to wear. They come in a few different sizes so you can choose bigger or smaller depending on your preference.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS!