I love sharing my new favorites! Here are five of my favorite things right now, including my favorite summer sweater from last year that’s back in stock, and the teeth whitening strips that give my sensitive teeth ZERO sensitivity!
5 favorite things I’m loving lately
Don’t you love hearing about other people’s favorite things? There are so many great products out there, but weeding through the best is hard to do. So I love sharing these monthly favorites – it’s fun to share about new products and items I’m using and loving.
MADEWELL CROCHETED SWEATER (wearing size XS) | WIDE LEG PANTS (size down one size!) | MADEWELL FLATS | BUDHA GIRL BRACELETS | MADEWELL SUNGLASSES | SIMILAR EARRINGS | CROSSBODY BAG
Here are five recent favorite things!
1. Crocheted Madewell Top
- I bought this top last summer and wore it a ton, and I’m so thrilled it’s back this year! It’s special but easy to wear in a lot of ways. Wear it with white jeans like I did, wear it to work with dress pants and a blazer, tucked into a skirt, or with denim cutoffs at the beach! I wear a size XS, and it comes in cream and a beautiful rust color.
2. Trench coat
- I’ve been wanting to get a classic trench coat for years and finally found this gorgeous one! It’s great quality, an affordable price (it’s basically always on sale!), and fits amazingly well. It’s a perfect jacket for spring with dresses and jeans and pants.
3. Eyebrow Enhancing Gel
- I started using this about a month ago to help my brows grow and WHOA they have grown so much! I overplucked them before my wedding (15 years ago!) and they have never recovered. They are growing like they never have before, and I’m ecstatic. The application brush is like a mascara spoolie brush, so it gives really good coverage when applying (unlike a tiny brush or q-tip style brush or roller ball), and for the first time in years I’m getting growth all over. My code MERRICK works for 20% off if you want to try it too!
4. Braided Block Heel Sandals
- I snagged these heels at Target a few weeks ago and have been wearing them all the time. They’re so comfortable, not too high of a heel, and look way more expensive than they are. They come in tons of colors too!
5. Lumineux Teeth Whitening Strips
- I’ve whitened my teeth ever since I got my braces off in high school, and every whitening method I’ve used has been almost unbearable for my very sensitive teeth. I heard that Lumineux whitening strips didn’t cause sensitivity, and although I was totally dubious, I tried it and it’s seriously true! Literally zero sensitivity (even with my recessed gums) and your teeth look whiter after only one use. Highly recommend!!
If you liked seeing these 5 things, sign up for my newest email series, Merrick’s Five Faves.
I’ll be sharing my 5 favorite things every week to my email list. If you haven’t signed up for my emails yet, sign up below!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS
I love the madewell top. is it see through? Just wondering what to wear underneath if necessary. thanks for sharing these favorites! 🙂
It seems to me that you very accurately pointed out new trends. You know, I talk a lot on a dating site now. Girls are always very attentive to their image when they are in search. You can see this here. All I have to do is compliment them and ask them out on dates. This strategy always works well!
I love your blog! I look forward to your new blogs