It’s a new season! There are so many great fall trends this year, I’m really excited to try some out and share ideas with you.
Fall is probably my favorite season to dress for – I just wish it was fall a little sooner in Texas! Here are some fall trends that I’ll be trying this year. If some of these trends don’t work for you – no worries! There are plenty to choose from this season.
10 Trends I’m Wearing this Fall
- Yep, blazers are still going strong! If you haven’t tried them yet, this is the season! I’ve got a bunch in THIS POST at all price points if you want to try them out. I’ll be wearing them with dresses, jeans, pants, and skirts. I’ve got a post HERE on how to dress a blazer down, and a post coming soon with how to wear them with dresses.
2. Chelsea Boots
- Lots of you were hesitant about the Chelsea boot trend, when I bought mine and raved about them back in January 2021. Here we are almost two years later and they’re still super popular! I’d recommend choosing ones that aren’t too clunky so they feel more timeless. THESE ONES are my absolute favorite.
3. Leather – pants/leggings/jackets
- Leather is a big trend this fall, and although leather has been around for ages, it’s not always super trendy. I just bought THIS PAIR of leather pants and I’m so excited to try them. I’ll do a post soon about how to wear them, I promise.
- When it comes to sequins, you don’t have to tell me twice. And nope, they’re not just for holidays or New Year’s Eve. I’ll be watching for some good sequin pieces to add to my outfits and add a little sparkle in my everyday looks.
5. Crisp button up shirts
- A CRISP BUTTON UP SHIRT IS CLASSIC, but right now they’re trending for fall. You can’t go wrong with a classic button up shirt in a crisp white color, paired with blue, black, or gray jeans and a pair of cute flats.
6. Sports Luxe
- As we’ve headed out of the major athleisure trend that 2020 brought on, it has elevated to sports luxe. Lots of tennis skirts, cute sweatshirts, baseball caps with button downs, sneakers with dresses, and other little sporty elements added to a sophisticated outfit. This is my dream style.
- We’ll be seeing lots of camel/caramel/tan this fall, and for good reason — it’s a stunning color on every person and looks so simple and chic. If you haven’t jumped on this color bandwagon, it’s time.
8. Long hemlines in skirts and dresses
- Mini skirts are definitely in, but I stick to longer hemlines, and the long midi or shorter maxi skirts are huge this fall. I love a good ankle length a-line skirt with a sweater and sneakers, or a sweater and boots. You’ll be seeing this on me a lot this fall!
9. Barbie pink
- Barbie pink is having a moment this fall, and although hot pink doesn’t feel like the most “fall” color, I’m going with it. I’m not much of a pink girl, personally, but I can’t resist a good hot pink moment. I’m sure I’ll be picking up a dress or skirt in this bold, bright color and pairing it with navy or black or dark green for a more fall combination.
10. Woven handbags
- I tend to stick to more classic handbags, but the KNOTTED and WOVEN handbags are calling to me this year. I’m loving the texture they add to an outfit, especially in the fall when it’s all about texture play!
What trends are you looking at wearing this fall?? Any of these??