With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, I teamed up with Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts today to share a fun and super easy tablescape. The thing I love about this table decor is that it looks so luxe and intricate, but it didn’t cost very much and was super easy to put together. You’ll impress all your guests and still have time to cook the turkey!
The key to creating a gorgeous table scape like this is to pick one color (or two at the most). Filling the table with lots of gold pieces makes it feel rich and full, but it doesn’t get overwhelming or cluttery.
Click through to see the full instructions and materials list!
- 2 yards of plain burlap (more or less depending on the size of your table)
- Artificial or real pumpkins in a variety of sizes (I found mine in the Halloween clearance bins at Jo-Ann’s)
- Gold spray paint
- Pinecones (real or fake)
- Mod Podge (or other white glue)
- Gold Glitter
- Candles and candle holders
- Gold foliage (purchased at Jo-Ann’s in the floral section) and milk bottles or small vases
- Gold chargers
For the burlap table runner:
- Cut the burlap in half, lengthwise, so you have two long strips. Take the two short ends of the fabric and sew them together with a straight stitch if needed to make one super long strip of burlap. Otherwise, just cut and lay it flat down the center of the table. note: I had to iron my burlap, so do that if it isn’t lying flat).
- Use the gold spray paint to completely coat the pumpkins. It will work on both real and fake pumpkins. Let the completely dry before using.
For the Foliage:
- Use wire cutters to cut your gold leaves and branches down to fit in your vase. Arrange as you’d like.
Oh wow!! Such a gorgeous and glamorous holiday table setting! Thank you for the inspiration!
This is lovely! Very festive and pretty! Way to go! Love those Halloween Clearance bins 🙂
This is absolutely beautiful and perfect for the holiday season!
The Style Storm
How gorgeous! It’s exactly what I’m thinking about! Actually my table is half way there
Wonderful art de la table!
This table is gorgeous! I love all the gold pieces!
LOVE it all. I may have to recreate it down to the last detail (only my name isn’t as cool as yours.) =)
I love the white and gold motif. So grand and festive! 🙂
Glittered pine cones–how cute!