Get some inspiration from these cute outfits with black jeans. They’ll help you get the most out of your closet this season!
Put those black jeans to use this season. Check out these 10 cute outfits with black jeans and get some outfit inspiration!
Black jeans are my most worn jeans during the winter.
Black jeans are a closet staple during the fall and winter. I wear them constantly! They are universally flattering and super versatile. I’ve rounded up a bunch of cute outfits with black jeans to give you some outfit inspiration this season.
These are my two favorite pairs of black jeans
There are two pairs of black jeans that I’ve purchased and worn almost to death. They’re both AMAZING.
Black American Eagle Jeggings (I wear a size 4 regular)
- Super stretchy and comfortable
- Not a crazy high rise, and super flattering
- They don’t fade after a few washes (mine started to finally slightly fade after about 9 months of regular wear and washing)
- Available in SHORT, REGULAR, LONG, and X-LONG lengths!
- Over 1,000 5-Star reviews
- They hold their shape – no bagginess after a day of wearing (I can wear them several times between washes)
- Super affordable
Black Madewell Jeans (I wear size 26 regular)
- A slightly lower high rise (but definitely not a true mid) — just the right rise for me
- Thicker denim but very stretchy and soft
- They have a great material that holds everything in
- Available in PETITE, REGULAR, TALL, and TALLER lengths
- So comfortable!
- They don’t fade in the wash (I’ve washed mine probably 20 times already without any fading)
- Perfect ankle length (I’m 5’6″)
- Great skinny fit through the calves