I went on the hunt for the best slippers for women. I bought a bunch of slide slippers to try and these were the results!
We’re all living in slippers, so let’s find the best slippers for women
I think it’s safe to say that slippers are my new favorite shoe. I’ve basically forgotten what wearing shoes feels like at this point. And since we’re all wearing slippers more than usual right now, I wanted to find the best slippers for women.
You guys know I love my Ugg Scuffette II slippers, but I’ve been loving all the slide slippers that are so popular right now. So I ordered a few pairs to test!
These are the slippers I ordered and I found the best slippers for women
- If I’d just tried these Uggs, I think I would have loved them. But since I was trying 3 pairs of Ugg slide slippers, these ended up being my least favorite of the three.
- They’re super supportive, but compared to the other Uggs I reviewed below, I think they’re they have the stiffest footbed.
- Also the narrower single strap upper isn’t quite as supportive as the cross strap. Still, these are great slippers.
- These are called spa slippers for a good reason — they’re made of terry cloth material that will soak up moisture when you’re coming out of the shower.
- They have an adjustable uppers that can be tightened or loosened, so they’re good for any width of foot!
- My one complaint about these is that they’re not that cute, in my opinion.
- THESE WERE THE BEST OVERALL SLIPPERS!
- I’m obsessed with these slippers, and these were the winners for me. These are the ones I kept!
- Since they’re Uggs, so you know the quality is impeccable.
- They’re super comfortable and supportive, and the cross strap makes them really easy to keep on your feet.
- I also love that they’re cozy but don’t have so much coverage that your feet will get hot. They’re the perfect amount of coverage with the cross strap.
- A real rubber sole that makes them great for walking outside when needed, and they’ll stay in great shape.
- Another terry cloth option, so great for getting out of the shower.
- These are also adjustable with velcro, which makes them great for wider or narrower foot. But the large velcro square on each of the straps makes it a little stiff and not quite as comfortable as some of the others.
- I don’t think they’re particularly cute, but they’re a good standard slipper!
- Crazy soft, but the upper felt flimsy and they weren’t super easy to keep on my feet. The foam was comfortable, but not particularly supportive.
- I actually didn’t order these slippers to try, but I had to include them because they’re under $30 and have great ratings. They’re Amazon’s choice!
- THESE WERE THE BEST AFFORDABLE PAIR
- These are SUPER supportive and easy to walk in. They have a really soft, cushioned foot bed, and the upper is tight enough to keep them on your feet without any effort as you walk.
- Your feet just sink into these, which is amazing, but the only downside is that they have a little lip around the entire footbed. If your foot slid out while you were walking (which I don’t think it would because they upper is nice and tight), you might step on the lip and it’d be a little uncomfortable.
- These ones are super soft and comfortable, but the straps weren’t tight enough to my feet and they were hard to keep on my feet as I walked.
- Ugg is always a winner in my book. These ones were so cozy, the uppers were super soft and fluffy, and the strap makes them super easy to keep on your feet.
- They come in TONS of really cute colors.
- My only complaint about these is that they’re a little tall and chunky. But I mean, it’s a personal opinion, and these are definitely a favorite.
After reviewing them all, these are the best slippers for women
BEST OVERALL: Ugg Fuzzette Slippers were the best overall! See my full review above.
BEST AFFORDABLE: Dearfoams Fireside Slippers. See my full review above.