Looking for cute clothes for boys? Here are my favorite shops to buy clothes for my three boys.
- I love putting my babies in ROMPERS. Rad Revolution Kids has some of the best, with fun prints and easy slip on styles.
- OLD NAVY has tons of good onesies for babies too – super neutral prints, and soft, long sleeve and short sleeve options that keep them cozy.
- we got a few pieces from CHILDHOODS CLOTHING when my boys were super little and the quality is so good. The pieces we got were so soft, so comfy, and really well made. They have cute rompers, shorts, hoodies, and more.
- For PAJAMAS for my babies, I buy a lot of CARTER’S. They have the warm, fleece styles in for the winter, and the lighter weight cotton for the summer. I’ve bought them for years and they’ve held up through all three of my boys.
- I’m obsessed with ADEN AND ANAIS pieces because they’re modern and simple. They have amazing swaddle blankets too, but their clothing (although limited) is sweet and simple, lightweight, and super cozy. I love this little footie onesie that we got for Sanny.
- One last favorite is H&M. They have cute mix and match kinds of pieces that are super affordable.
Play and Casual Clothing for Toddlers to Little Boys:
- We get our T-SHIRTS from tons of different places, and lots of them are from little online shops. But my go-to for inexpensive, simple, durable, comfortable tees is TARGET (Cat and Jack brand is fantastic), OLD NAVY, TUCKER + TATE, ROCKETS OF AWESOME, and ABERCROMBIE KIDS.
- If your kids have to wear uniforms for school, THESE POLOS are the best.
- For PANTS and JEANS, I love the OLD NAVY SKINNY CUT jeans, and ABERCROMBIE’S sweatpant jeans. And for my babies and toddlers, I love to raid the girls section and grab the GIRL SKINNY JEANS and LEGGINGS. We also love COTTON ON KIDS PANTS and also H&M.
- THESE STRETCH TWILL SHORTS are my 8 year old’s favorite pair of non-uniform shorts. They have such a good slim fit, but they’re stretchy and soft so he feels super comfy.
- For other SHORTS, we really like OLD NAVY, COTTON ON, and my boys love these SHORTS from Chaps.
- My boys also love to wear BASEBALL HATS. Some of our favorites are the REY TO Z MONOGRAMMED HATS, and BINKY BROS for babies.
- PAJAMAS: our favorites for bigger kids are AMAZON ESSENTIALS, LEVERET, and HANNA ANDERSSON.
- When we lived at the beach for four years, we went through a lot of swimsuits and I became really aware of which swimsuits for my kids were better than others. COTTON ON KIDS SWIMSUITS and HANNA ANDERSSON are the best quality! I also love these LITTLE FISH APPAREL euro style swimsuits…Sanny wears these and they’re cutest little tiny shorts.
- For SANDALS, we always go with the inexpensive OLD NAVY ones. I love that the TODDLER ONES have a heel strap so they’re easy to keep on!
Dressy Clothing for boys
- We attend church every Sunday where we dress up in our “Sunday Best.” I discovered APPAMAN SUITS a few years ago, and instantly fell in love with them. They’re perfectly tailored, LITTLE BOY SUITS. They range from size 2T to size 10, and the quality is unmatched.
- We first had these NAVY SUITS for the big boys, and then got the GRAY LINEN suits for all three of them. You can see all of them wearing these amazing suits here.
- My boys have literally worn them every single Sunday for years, and we’ve handed them down, and they’re still in nearly perfect condition. Even with regular wear and on sometimes crazy little boys! Also, the navy ones we got were machine washable, so I washed them regularly. However, the linen ones are dry clean only, which I didn’t realize until I got them. But then my kids unknowingly put them in the hamper, my husband did the laundry, and they all went through the wash. They didn’t shrink at all, and just needed a good pressing when they got out. Phew! Now i know I can wash them occasionally instead of dry cleaning only (cause no one has time to dry clean their kids clothes)!
- If you’re looking for less expensive options, APPAMAN SUITS ARE ON SALE HERE pretty often!
- For white shirts under their suits on Sunday, we use THESE POLOS. They’re lightweight, super comfy, and come out of the dryer with no wrinkles!
- If you’re looking for not-quite-so-dressy outfits for your boys, I shared some more CASUAL DRESSY LOOKS HERE.
- My favorite places for TIES for the boys is BOON TIES. They have cute matching ones for dads and boys and toddlers.
- For dress shoes, I shared a big roundup of good DRESS SHOES FOR BOYS right here.3
- My number one place to get everyday/school/play shoes for my boys is RACK ROOM SHOES. They have basically all the brands that my boys love to wear – Nike, Adidas, Vans, and more, but for really good prices, and they often have BOGO details going on.
- My very favorite pair my kids had when they were little were the NIKE’S WITH VELCRO CLOSURE. They’re soft, comfy, supportive, and so easy to slip on by themselves.
- For DRESS SHOES, we get them mostly at Rack Room Shoes.
- For the summer, if you’re looking for something more durable than flip flops, we love NATIVE SHOES. They’re soft, comfortable, breathable, and super cute. They have a similar feel to crocs, but I think they’re way cuter. They come in a ton of cute colors for boys and girls!
- Shoes for babies can be really tricky, cause everything falls off. But we’ve found that FRESHLY PICKED MOCCASINS are by far the best moccs out there and actually stay on all day long. I got a pair of CRIB MOCCS (newborn size) for Sanny when he was born and they were the only shoes he wore for months. And then they’re basically the only shoes I put on my babies until they’re about one and a half. They’re pricey, but I’ve tried other moccs and the faux leather peels off, and the shoes aren’t soft and pliable. Skip the dupes and get the real deal.
Did I miss anything? Leave me a comment!