Amazon is totally hit or miss with clothes, but I’ve found some really good things lately. Here are a few favorites I’ve bought and loved on Amazon lately.
Some favorites that I’m loving from Amazon lately
1. Navy jumpsuit – wearing size small
I just bought this jumpsuit for summer – it’s crazy comfortable, flattering, and lightweight. It looks so good with sneakers and also with sandals, or you could dress it up with a jacket over the top for date night!
2. Button up shirt dress – wearing size XS
This is such a good summer dress. I bought it in two different colors. It’s lightweight, not sheer, functional buttons (so it’s great for breastfeeding), and plenty of coverage.
3. Studded sandals – they run just a tiny bit small, but I’m still in my normal size
I had been eyeing these sandals for over a year and finally got them this year. They go with everything and are easy to dress up or down.
4. White Levi’s jeans – wearing my normal size
6. White lace top – wearing size XS (runs big)
7. Color block swimsuit – wearing size small
This is a super cute and very affordable swimsuit – it comes in a bunch of other colors too! You can see me wearing it in this post.
8. Jersey Maxi Dress – wearing size small
I actually bought this dress last summer, but I’ve been pulling it out the last few weeks since the weather is warming up. It’s super lightweight but not sheer, super stretchy, and very comfortable. It would be awesome for maternity too!
I have a huge list of other (non-clothing) favorites from Amazon RIGHT HERE that you won’t want to miss!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS