I’m a little bit late this month, but here are six things about this roly poly at six months:
- He’s now a champion sitter
- We do very little tummy time (since he hates it so much), but whenever we do he starts scooting all over the room. Or maybe that’s why we do so little tummy time 🙂
- He loves to play with big boy toys. He has never had any real interest in rattles or little plush animals, but give that boy a pile of duplos and he is entertained for ages.
- He is so vocal, and pretty much any time he’s awake (and isn’t sucking on the pacifier) he’s jabbering away.
- He’s just started to develop a little opinion. The other morning I gave him a big slice of apple to chomp on while I was making breakfast and within a minute or two he’d dropped it on the floor. I picked it up to wash it off and as soon as he saw that I had it, but wasn’t giving it immediately back to him, he threw a fit. And then was completely satisfied the moment I handed it back.
- He is majorly ticklish. His thighs and armpits are the most ticklish (and hilarious laugh-screams ensue when you so much as touch him there), but really you could squish any part of his body and get a giggle out of him.
Good heavens, we love this baby. Hard to believe we’re half way through his first year!