A full review of my Evereve Trendsend box, and three outfits I made with five pieces from my Evereve box!
Orange Blouse, Black Denim Skirt, Rust Turtleneck Sweater, AG Light Wash Jeans, Burgundy Jacket all via myTrendsend by Evereve box (get 15% off your first box here!)
Franco Sarto Leopard Booties
Rebecca Minkoff Chain Crossbody Bag
Sam Edelman Over the Knee Boots
Franco Sarto Leopard Mule Slides
If you’re in a closet and shopping rut, I have an amazing solution for you!
I get email after email from you guys telling me you need shopping help. You don’t know what to buy, where to start, what pieces are essential, or how to put the pieces together to make an outfit.
Today I’m super excited to introduce you to Trendsend by Evereve.
What is Trendsend by Evereve, and how does it work?
It’s a styling service where you fill out an online style profile, and a stylist hand picks 2-3 outfits for you. They come in a box, you have five days to try them on, and then you send back anything you don’t want to keep.
You can decide how often you’d like your boxes to come (or just try it once!), and you can decide the price range of the items you receive!
Your stylist will include a note in your box telling you why she picked those items, and a few styling ideas (SO HELPFUL!). Also if you have an event coming up, just tell your stylist and she’ll help you find just the right thing.
They’re offering you guys 15% off your first box RIGHT HERE if you’d like to try it out!
What makes Trendsend by Evereve different than other styling boxes?
I know there are many styling boxes out there, and I’ve even tried a few of them myself! Here’s why I like Trendsend by Evereve:
- There are no styling or shipping fees! You just pay for the items you keep and send the rest back. Period.
- Trendsend by Evereve sends you OUTFITS. All the other boxes I’ve tried send an assortment of items that don’t necessarily go together. Sending a complete outfit makes it so much easier to get dressed OR use those pieces to mix and match other pieces in your closet.
- They have brick and mortar stores where you can return your items or go check out their latest pieces!
- They have brands that I already know and love — AG, BlankNYC, Free People, and more. They carry over 100 contemporary brands!
Three outfits I made with five pieces in my Trendsend by Evereve Box
They sent me a box of items and I took five of the pieces and put together three different outfits to show you how versatile they can be!
These are the six items that came in my My Trendsend by Evereve box.
- A gorgeous burgundy faux suede moto jacket
- A pair of lighter wash skinny jeans from AG
- A beautiful rust colored sweater
- A black denim pencil skirt from BlankNYC
- A floral rust colored blouse
- A navy cardigan (not pictured)
I took five of these pieces and created three outfits.
OUTFIT 1 – DATE NIGHT: A gorgeous look for date night with the floral blouse tucked into the skinny jeans, and the burgundy jacket layered over the top. I loved the color combination of burgundy and rust, and I finished the look off with some over the knee boots from my closet.
For a more casual feel, you could toss on the navy cardigan!
OUTFIT 2 – MOM STYLE: This is a simple outfit that I’d wear as a momiform (even with a block heel — although you could swap out the boots for leopard sneakers). A cozy sweater, a simple pair of jeans, and a fun pair of shoes. Easy, comfy, and chic mom style.
This sweater would also look amazing layered with the burgundy jacket!
OUTFIT 3 – WORKWEAR: A pencil skirt is a really easy piece to wear to work, so I took the black pencil skirt and paired it with the floral top. You could do this look with heels, but I chose a pair of patterned mule slides for extra comfort and a bit of pattern mixing.
This skirt would also look great with a simple tee and the burgundy jacket that came in my box!
I had so much fun putting these outfits together — I hope it provided some outfit inspiration! And don’t forget, you can check out Trendsend by Evereve and get 15% off through November 18th!