Last night I shared my night time routine on Instagram, and had a lot of requests for links to the things I use! Here are links to everything.
- My favorites are from Tommy John. Their lounge joggers are THE BEST. Buttery soft, super lightweight and breathable, and last forever. TOP LINKED HERE, and BOTTOMS LINKED HERE.
- I live and breathe by my Apple watch. It keeps me super organized, tracks my workouts, sends me alerts, and more.
- I’ve taken lots of vitamins over the years, but currently taking these One A Day Womens, these Wellness Vitamins as needed, and ahem, kind of awkward to talk about, but I swear by these Oxygen Colon Cleanser pills to keep things regular. TRUST ME. I’ve also taken this supplement for my acne on and off. Not currently taking it, but it must be mentioned because it’s incredible.
- I’ve been using this oil based face cleanser for the last few months and I’m obsessed. It keeps my skin super hydrated and feeling amazing. My code TDEMERRICK works for free shipping! I also use their Jojobae, which I love love love.
- These are great for gently removing eye makeup. They are washable and come in a pack of 7 so you can use one each day of the week and then wash and reuse! Toss them in a delicates bag and wash in your washing machine. I think my code “merrickskin” still works!
- I tried out Dime Beauty’s moisturizer and I really like it! It’s not sticky or greasy or heavy. Code MERRICK works for 20% off. I like both their day cream and their night cream.
- I add a couple of drops to my moisturizer every night and wake up with a perfect glow. I use the color dark…it gives me some color without needing more than 2-3 drops. If you go with the lighter, you’ll probably need more product to get noticeable color, and then your product will run out faster. So I’d recommend the dark even if you’re quite fair skinned! Just go 1-2 drops at first if you’re nervous about it.
- This lash serum is FANTASTIC. You see growth within just a few weeks, and now I can’t use it super often or my lashes get TOO long. I do it maybe twice a week. One swipe along your lash line is all you need. My code MERRICK works for 15% off!
- I use Beauty Bio’s eye cream and it’s pricey, but it’s fantastic. A little goes a long way.
- I switched to an electric toothbrush last year and it’s been amazing. I hate using a regular toothbrush now because this is so gentle on my teeth but makes them feel so clean. It’s 75% off automatically through THIS LINK!
- This is the most amazing lip balm that keeps your lips super soft, especially during the winter. I use it all the time. My favorite is the strawberry flavor!
- This phone cleaner is a good way to put my phone away for the night (out of sight, out of mind!) and simultaneously keep it clean!
How does tHe bAbe COMPARE to neulash, which yoi ised to rave anout? Thanks.
I really like to support my health in any way, actually that is why I decided to try yoga! A lot of people are telling that yoga is really healthy training but it is important to purchase a high quality cloth. That is why I tried https://yoga-eco-clothing.com/ where are only the best options for those who like an active lifestyle.
I feel the recommendations given are the best, I have been literally awestrucked by the moves you have made as it really made me fell in love with the books all over again, I left reading but after getting cool recommendations especially the ones that contains more about the business and help from business book ghostwriting services tips, were extremently worth reading as it guided me how to ran a business with no problems.
Your article is very good and useful, thank you for sharing, bk8 hopes that next time you will have more good articles to send to all readers.