I love sharing some favorite things each month! Here are 6 things I’m loving right now, from a new pair of jeans that I just found, to a really good beauty product, and a new dress that just arrived.
6 favorites from this month
- I had heard amazing things about THESE JEANS for the last few months and finally bought myself a pair to try them out. I got the “Medium Rip Wash” color and they’re so soft and comfy, with not too much distressing. They run a little bit big so I sized up one size from my normal size.
- I’m always looking for good, healthy snacks, so when these edamame snacks popped up as a recommended option on Amazon, I gave them a try. They are so good! They’re super crunchy and salty, and it’s a fairly small bag but somehow they hold so many beans and they’re only 100 calories for the bag. Philip and I have been loving them lately.
- I’ve started working on our yearly family photo book and I’m using my favorite company, Mixbook. I’ve been making these books for 15 years, with all our family photos for each year, and Mixbook has the best quality and affordability. I give them to Philip every year on our wedding anniversary (two days after Christmas), and I always do them for the previous year. So this year I’ll be doing 2021, and it’s so fun to create this beautiful books with all our family memories. I have a whole post about it RIGHT HERE if you want more details, and they’ve updated my code this year if you want to make one too! Code MERRICK22 for 50% off photo books.
- I’ve been using Dime Beauty for over a year and have really loved their clean and affordable skincare products. I recently tried the Blue Facial Oil and WHOA, it is insanely good. I put it on for the first time at night and when I woke up the next morning I was floored by how glowy and hydrated and full my skin looked. Like I hadn’t seen it look that good in years. It’s now my new best friend. Code MERRICK works for 20% off, if you want to try this product or any of the other Dime Beauty products — my favorites are linked HERE!
- I bought this cardigan a few years ago and I love that it’s still in stock cause it’s one of my favorites to pull out every year. I have it in the dark green and it’s a gorgeous color to wear in the fall and winter. I wear a size XS (it’s true to size), it’s still in great condition after many washes and wears, and it comes in lots of colors. Shop it right here.
- This is a new dress from the Merrick White Collection and I’ve been living in it! It’s dressy enough to wear to church or work, and casual enough to wear with sneakers or sandals for everyday. It’s buttery soft, the elastic waist is super comfy, and the leopard print (which can sometimes be tricky) is beyond good. This is the kind of dress you can wear to take a nap or just be the comfiest girl at the office. Shop it right here.