Don’t you love hearing about other people’s favorite things? I try to share my favorite things monthly – here’s a book, a pair of jeans, some earrings, and a few other things I’ve been loving lately!
A few things I’m loving this month
- I got these sandals last month and they’re fantastic for pool days and water parks. They’re super comfy and supportive, and easy to slide on and off because of the velcro strap on the back. They’re true to size!
- We’ve been on an acai bowl kick the last few weeks. They’re an easy and hearty snack, or even a good dinner! I buy these frozen acai packets at Target and toss them in the blender with almond milk and banana. We top them with granola, honey, and berries. So delicious! My kids love them.
- My sister bought me this gorgeous serving platter for my birthday and it’s such a perfect size for s’mores or fondue or a taco bar or anything! It’s also super affordable.
- These jeans have been on repeat lately and they’re so good! If super high waisted jeans are not for you, then these are your jeans. They’re a perfect mid-rise, with a straight leg fit, and stretchy with plenty of structure. I sized down one size (I always do with madewell jeans) and they fit perfectly. Normally I’m a 26 in other jeans, but in Madewell I’m always a 25, and the size 25 in these jeans is just right. They come in petite and tall and plus! They’re also on sale right now for 25% off with code FIRSTLOOK.
- I’ve been listening to this book recently, all about glucose and insulin resistance, and how to fight or prevent chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease. It’s scientific, but Ben explains it in a really understandable and interesting way. I’m not done yet, but I’ve learned a ton and am thoroughly enjoying it. Highly recommend.
- I love a good pair of gold earrings and these are some of my favorites right now. They’re just big enough to make a statement, but not super heavy. They’re the kind of earrings you can wear with a t-shirt and also wear with a cocktail dress. They’re on sale for 25% off with code FIRSTLOOK!