Shopping for Christmas? Need some gift ideas for people on your list? I’ve got you covered with meaningful gifts for people you still need to check off!
Meaningful minute gift ideas for people who are actually on your list
The other day on Instagram I asked who you were still shopping for. Hundreds of you responded telling me the people you were still shopping for (and struggling to come up with a gift)!
We compiled a few of those people into a list and have gift ideas from Walmart for each of them that are thoughtful, interesting, and affordable. Plus, Walmart’s shipping time is pretty dang quick. Time to cross those people off your list. I hope these are helpful!
Get the Gifts Ordered Today
Walmart has become my go-to for tons of holiday things, from clothing and decor to food and gifts. It’s a one-stop-shop because they have it all.
I’ve gone through their site and found a bunch of great gifts that are both affordable and fun, and compiled them below. You can add them all to your cart and finish up Christmas shopping in one click. That’s my kind of holiday shopping.
90 yr old grandparents not tech savvy
- A gorgeous puzzle would be fun for them to put together
Dad who has no hobbies and buys whatever he wants
- Get him a variety of glass bottle sodas or chocolates or ice creams and do a taste test!
Co-worker in her 40s
- A starbucks gift card is simple and useful!
White elephant gift under $20 that isn’t horrible
- These makeup silicone spatulas are so cool and random – they help you get every last bit of product out!
9 year old niece
- These diamond painting kits are so fun!
One last under $50 gift for husband
- I swear, every man wants a bidet. My husband wants one so badly and everyone who has one says that they’re the best purchase ever. This one is only $35!
Brother In Law who loves outdoorsy things
- A USB lighter is super cool – you charge it up and it lasts for so long.
55 year old step mom
- A butter crock keeps your butter soft and in a pretty container on your counter. I love mine!!
Secret Santa for female cousin
- This cozy sweater pullover is perfect for lounging or wearing with jeans. It’s under $25, but feels way more expensive.
First Christmas for 10-month old baby
- Babies don’t need anything, but this is $10 and would be fun for them to connect and play.
70 year old neighbor
$35 gift exchange gift, gender neutral
- PhoneSoap! It sanitizes your phone – something useful and unusual.
Entire family (husband, wife, 3 kids)
- My family is obsessed with this Kubb game!
16 year old nephew
- If he’s sporty, try a pickleball set!
- If he’s more of a homebody, a mini fridge for his room would be epic
I hope those are helpful! You can see all the rest of my holiday gift guides with tons of gift ideas for men, women, children, teens, college kids, teachers, neighbors, and so many more RIGHT HERE!
this post is sponsored by Walmart