Looking for a few ideas for jumpsuit outfits? I found this amazing jumpsuit on Amazon and it’s super versatile. Here are four ways to wear it.
Jumpsuit outfits for summer
I found this jumpsuit on Amazon a few weeks ago, and since then I’ve been putting together tons of jumpsuit outfits. It’s super comfortable, so easy to wear, and a great one-and-done kind of piece.
Today for 4 Ways to Wear It, I want to show you four easy ways to wear this jumpsuit.
A few great things about this jumpsuit
- It comes in a bunch of different colors (the navy, black, and olive are the most versatile and flattering colors in my opinion!)
- The elastic bands at the ankles make it great for a big range of heights!
- At the neckline, there’s a snap that keeps you covered and is very breastfeeding friendly
- With sleeves and a higher neckline, there’s no need for any layers, like a camisole, underneath
- The drawstring waistband makes it adjustable for lots of sizes
- It’s under $35!
Every Monday I do a 4 Ways to Wear It with different clothing items — go check out the rest of them RIGHT HERE.
4 ways to wear a short sleeve jumpsuit
1. Wear it for traveling this summer
I wore this jumpsuit for a plane ride last week and it was the perfect outfit. I tossed a cardigan on over the top cause I’m always cold on airplanes.
Yes, it’s a little more undressing when you have to use the bathroom, but it’s so loose and comfortable with no buttons or belts, so it’s super simple to pull off and on.
2. Dress this jumpsuit up for date night
Not all the jumpsuit colors are easy to dress up, but the navy and black ones are definitely great for dressing up. Toss on a pair of casual heels and some fun earrings and you’re ready for date night.
3. This jumpsuit is perfect for mom life
If you want something that’s flattering and uber comfortable for being with your kids, this jumpsuit is for you.
Wear it with cute sandals and a baseball cap for maximum mom style!
4. If you need to layer, here’s how to do it
For cool summer evenings, if you need a layer over this jumpsuit, a shorter denim jacket is a great option.
Or if want something cozier, go for a long chunky cardigan.
I hope that helps you put together great outfits with your jumpsuits this summer!