Have a high school reunion coming up? Here are a few outfits you can wear that are better than basic and will have you feeling confident!
Need a high school reunion outfit? These are always fun events where you want to look and feel your best. Here are some outfit ideas to copy so you can go into the reunion feeling confident!
I asked on Instagram what locations and dress codes your class had shared for the reunion, and these were top ones:
High school reunion locations
- High School Gym
- Park, BBQ, Casual
- Upscale bar
- Restaurant with Bar/ Small town local bar
- Fancy Event Space, Banquet Room, Cocktail attire
- Golf course
- Hotel Ballroom, semi formal
- Picnic for families
Let’s break down each of these, and I’ll show you what I’d wear to each of these!
What if no dress code is listed?
If the invitation shows no dress code, it’s always better to be over dressed than under dressed! If it’s a more casual location, like a park, the high school gym, or a picnic, choose jeans and a nice top, or a casual dress.
If it’s at a restaurant, bar, ballroom, brewery, etc, choose a more upscale outfit, like a jumpsuit, fancier dress, or nice pants with a blouse.
High School Reunion Outfits
Here’s a breakdown of each location and outfit ideas for each!
High school reunion, Location: High School Gym
- If your high school reunion is held at your high school, I’d go with more of a casual vibe, unless the dress code specifically states otherwise. But when it comes to casual for a high school reunion, that doesn’t mean leggings or sweatpants, that means simple pants and a cute top, or a casual dress.
- The outfit above is an idea of something I would wear…cropped, wide leg pants, a pretty but simple blouse, and a pair of fun statement sneakers. Don’t forget a few accessories!
SIMILAR DENIM TOP | OLIVE GREEN PANTS (true to size) | GOLDEN GOOSE SNEAKERS
High school reunion, Location: Park, BBQ, Casual
- Most outdoor events right now will be warm, so a breezy dress will be a great option. If the dress code is casual, choose sneakers or flat sandals. If the dress code is a little more elevated, choose a wedge or a block heel with your dress, and choose slightly dressier earrings.
- I chose a linen tiered shirt dress above for a summery vibe and nice leather sandals, but remember you can dress it up with a wedge or block heel sandal too! Just don’t do a stiletto since those will sink into grass and also be way too dressy for a BBQ.
SIMILAR SHIRT DRESS HERE and HERE | SIMILAR SANDALS
High school reunion, Location: Upscale bar
- If you’re headed to an upscale bar for your high school reunion, a cocktail style dress is a great choice. This one isn’t over the top fancy, but it’s elevated enough for a nice bar, and you could dress it down with wedges, or dress it up with sparkly heels.
MAUVE DRESS (wearing size small) | SIMILAR RHINESTONE HEELS
High school reunion, Location: Restaurant with Bar/ Small town local bar
- If you come from a smaller town, you might be going to a restaurant that has a bar, but it’s not a fancy place. In this case, a more casual option is definitely appropriate.
- I’d choose a pair of jeans (this outfit has a light pair of jeans, but you could do dark wash, especially if it’s evening!) and a cute blouse, with some nice shoes. Keep it simple, but elevated.
BODEN BLOUSE | LEVI’S JEANS | TARGET HEELS
High school reunion, Location: Winery/Brewery
- I don’t drink, so I’m not super well versed in the appropriate attire for a winery or brewery. But with a little research, it seems like a winery is going to be more elevated dress code, whereas the brewery will be more casual. If I were headed to a winery, I’d choose a simple but chic dress, and if I were headed to a brewery, I’d choose a pair of comfy jeans with a cute top.
LEVI’S JEANS | SIMILAR LOAFERS | WHITE SHIRT | SHIRT DRESS | TARGET HEELS
High school reunion, Location: Fancy Event Space, Banquet Room, Cocktail attire
- A little black dress is always a safe bet for a cocktail event! You could definitely do a bolder color if you’d like, but something like this black dress with classic black heels will be super chic and classy for seeing your high school friends after all these years.
BLACK DRESS | BLACK HEELS | GOLD OVERSIZED HOOP EARRINGS | BUDHA GIRL BRACELETS
High school reunion, Location: Golf course
- If you’re going to a golf course for your reunion, but you’re not golfing, I’d wear what we call “country club attire,” which is basically preppy dresses, skirts, or pants. You could do slacks and a button up shirt, a chic shirt dress, or a pretty skirt and tee or polo.
- I’m going with a midi skirt, crisp white tee, chic belt, and oxford shoes. I think it works!
WHITE TEE | RAFFIA BELT | SIMILAR SKIRT | COLE HAAN SHOES | COLE HAAN BAG
High school reunion, Location: Hotel Ballroom, semi formal
- A hotel ballroom calls for a nice dress, and there’s a lot of variation within semi formal, so you can really have fun with it. You could do a really fancy cocktail style dress, a more casual church kind of dress, or even a chic jumpsuit. There are lots of options – you choose what works for your style and what makes you feel confident and amazing.
- If it were me, I’d go all in and wear something bold and gorgeous like this pink number. I’d add some statement jewelry and some fun shoes (since the dress is bold but simple), and really make a statement! Of course, a little black dress is always a good option here too, if that’s more your jam!
LES REVERIES PUFF SLEEVE BIAS DRESS | BUDHA GIRL BRACELETS | EARRINGS | BOW HEELS
High school reunion, Location: Picnic for families
- If the whole family is invited, and you have kids, mom friendly is the name of the game here. So choose a comfy pair of linen pants like these (maybe not white if you’re picnicking and worried about spills, but the chambray is amazing!), and a cute and simple tee or top that makes you feel confident. Choose a pair of cute sandals, and you’re good to go!
ATHLETA LINEN PANTS (Kristy in size 14, merrick in size 2), OLD NAVY WOVEN SANDALS, MADEWELL SANDALS, TARGET WHITE TEE (wearing size L), MADEWELL CAP SLEEVE SWEATER (wearing size XS), ANTHROPOLOGIE EARRINGS
I hope this is helpful!!
There is a wide variety of programs to choose from for different purposes:
body massage – it includes such types as classical, power, Thai, lymphatic drainage, exotic and others;
wraps (chocolate, mud, algae);
bath procedures (hammam, baths, saunas, phytobarrels, which help to saturate the skin and relieve inflammation);
aromatic relaxing baths, jacuzzi with hydromassage. VISIT
this post is very helpful about outfit ideas thanks for posting,and furthur update related ideas.