T-shirts are a staple during the warmer months. I’ve rounded up my favorite summer t-shirts, which I’m always reaching for in my summer outfits!
Do you have any favorite summer t-shirts? Today I’m sharing 10 of my tried and true summer t-shirts that are the perfect piece for any summer outfit.
Favorite Summer T-Shirts
1. Madewell Stripe Whisper Tee
- If you’re looking for a good stripe tee for summer, this is a good one! It’s super lightweight and buttery soft, and the oversized fit makes it easy to wear with any casual outfit. I’d size down for a less oversized fit. I wear a size XS.
2. Everlane Boxy Tee
- I’ve been wearing this Everlane tee for a couple of years and it’s amazing. Great quality, boxier fit, and it has the option of pocket or no pocket. It also comes in a ton of colors. I wear a size small.
3. Free Assembly Boxy Tee
- I’ve been wearing these Free Assembly tees for the last two years and they’re fantastic. They’re a great boxy fit that feels casual and easy to half tuck or leave untucked, and they’re crazy affordable. I wear a size XS.
4. Amazon Ribbed Tee
- I recently got this tee and it’s a great ribbed option that has a little bit of a shorter sleeve and is super soft and comfy. It comes in a ton of colors and it’s only $16! I wear a size small.
5. Cuts Almost Friday Tee
- Cuts makes incredible mens clothing, and they just released their women’s line! It’s super high quality and amazing t-shirts. Their Almost Friday tee is my favorite, with a super lightweight but not sheer fabric, and the perfect slightly boxy fit. Code MERRICK15 works for 15% off too! I wear a size small.
6. J.Crew Fitted striped tee
- I bought this one a few years ago and it’s still going strong! It’s great quality, a ribbed material, and a good black and white stripe option. Plus it’s on sale for $15! I wear a size XS.
7. Free Assembly Fitted Ribbed Tee
- I recently bought this tee and have been loving it. It’s super soft and comfortable, has a little bit of a longer short sleeve, and is a great fitted tee option that you can tuck into high waisted jeans or a skirt. I wear a size XS.
8. Leopard graphic tee
- As I get older, I’m gravitating away from graphic tees a bit since they feel super young. I still like the band tees sometimes, but I’d prefer a more elevated and chic graphic tee like this one from Able. It has a bit of a boxy fit, with a cuffed sleeve, and it’s super comfortable and great quality. I wear a size XS.
9. Madewell Contrast Neck Stripe Tee
- This tee is buttery soft and super stretchy. It’s a little better than basic and goes will with jeans, shorts, or pants! I wear a size XS.
10. Free Assembly Striped tee
- This is the same tee as the boxy Free Assembly tee above, but I have to call out the blue and white stripe. I always love a simple stripe tee, and this one is great and super affordable!
You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up.