Jeans are a staple in my closet – I wear them almost every day! These are six of my favorite jeans that I’ve been wearing over and over lately and highly recommend.
These are six of my favorite jeans right now
I really, really love jeans. If you see me on any given day, I’m probably wearing jeans. And it’s definitely going to be one of these favorite jeans below.
Don’t get me wrong — I love my everyday leggings too, but if I’m wanting to feel pulled together, jeans are my go-to.
I’m sharing 6 of my favorite pairs of jeans today that are on constant repeat!
wearing size 25 regular (size down one size – I normally wear a 26 in jeans, but always size down in Madewell jeans)
- These Madewell jeans are thicker, sturdier material, and a great skinny/straight fit if you’re branching out of skinny jeans a little bit. They’re a great mid-blue color that works year round, and they have just enough stretch to be comfy.
- If you don’t want distressing, they come in a non-distressed version RIGHT HERE.
Wearing size 25 regular (I always size down in Madewell jeans – I typically wear a 26 in jeans, but always a 25 in Madewell jeans)
- I was on the hunt for a good pair of gray or black straight leg jeans for fall and winter, and these are perfect. The waist does run a tiny bit big in these — even the 25 has a little bit of a waist gap, so size down if you’re in between sizes. I’m 5’6″ and the length at my ankle is just right.
- You can see me wearing them in THIS VIDEO. They come in TALL, PETITE, REGULAR, and PLUS.
3. Maurices KanCan High Rise Straight Leg Jeans
- Every time I wear these jeans I get a ton of questions about them. They’re a great straight fit and they’re super soft and comfy. At first I wasn’t sure about the whiskering on the pockets and waist, but I actually love that it adds a little personality to a basic pair of jeans.
- I got the regular length, but it was a little long on me and I prefer an ankle length pair of jeans cause it’s more versatile with different shoes. So I chopped the hems off to create a raw hem jean. If you want to do this too, check out THIS BLOG POST.
- I bought these jeans a few years ago at the Nordstrom Sale and instantly fell in love with Good American jeans. If you find that you have gapping at the waist in your jeans, you must try this brand. But also if you’re looking for a great quality pair of skinny jeans, Good American is honestly the best I’ve ever tried.
- These jeans are sturdy and soft and stretchy and comfy all at once. They’re almost sold out, but I also have THIS PAIR that is an almost identical fit, but the fabric is a little thinner and stretchier. They’re even comfier than the ones I’m wearing.
5. Abercrombie Ultra High Rise Ripped Jeans
- I actually only recently bought these jeans and instantly fell in love with them. They are buttery soft and comfy, and the distressing is just enough. They’re a great pair that works during the warmer months and into fall. And the wider leg makes them great for wearing with ankle boots in the fall.
- I sized up one full size for just a slightly loose fit (the waist fits great, but the legs are a little more of a boyfriend fit), and the length is great on my 5’6″ frame, but they also come in extra short, short, regular, and long.
- If you want a non distressed option, they have a few in other washes!
- I’ve been looking for a good pair of black leather pants for ages, and finally ran across these and instantly ordered. They are a coated jean rather than actually faux leather, which makes them less shiny and uncomfortable. They are comfy and as thick as a regular pair of jeans, they have a fly and belt loops like and easy to dress up or down.
- You’ll be seeing me wear these all fall and winter long.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS