There are a few accessories every woman should have in her closet. These are my essential accessories.
Accessories are an important part of your outfit. They help an outfit feel complete, and they add some personality to your look. These are six essential accessories.
I think we can all agree that accessories are a really important part of any outfit. They’re the pieces that you add after you’ve gotten dressed that help your outfit feel complete. Like putting on a hat, or layering a few necklaces, or slipping on a watch. These are all important accessories to help finish your outfit, and there are six essential accessories that you should all have in your closets.
Showing your personality through accessories is also important. Add a neck scarf for a little personal flare, or what about a stack of bangles? Some dainty layered necklaces always make me feel like myself.
Note: handbags are definitely an important accessory, but they deserve a post of their own in this Closet Staples Series. That will be coming another day.
Six essential accessories you should have in your closet
- A watch
- Hair Accessories
- Statement earrings, delicate necklaces, bangle bracelets, beaded bracelets, statement necklaces, stud earrings…so many options. I love having at least one of each kind of jewelry so I can mix and match. I’ve linked some of my favorite jewelry below!
- I’ve owned a lot of watches over the years, but an APPLE WATCH is all I wear now because it tracks everything, shows the weather, sends me alerts, and so much more. But there are so many gorgeous watches out there! I’ve linked some other favorites below.
- There are so many different styles of sunglasses. Personally, I like a large square shape on my face, but I also love these ROUND TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES. I’ve linked some other favorites below.
- Big blanket scarves are perfect in the winter. Small handkerchief scarves are perfect around your ponytail or your neck or your handbag strap during the hot months. I’ve linked some favorites below!
- Hair accessories have become really popular this year, from clips to headbands to barrettes. They’re a really fun way to add some personality to your basics. Toss on a simple sweater and jeans and your outfit is kind of boring. But add a headband and instantly your outfit feels special and full of personality! I’ve linked a few favorites below.
- I never wear belts with my pants because the shape of my hip bones doesn’t really work with them, but I love belts with dresses or skirts. They’re a great way to accentuate your waist and add a little pop of personality or a dash of chic to a simple dress. I’ve linked some favorites below!