It’s time for another monthly closet staple series post! Today let’s talk about sneakers. I’ll show you my favorite pairs, and tell you why you need at least one pair of sneakers in your closet.
First of all, I want to send you all a HUGE thank you for your excitement and support about yesterday’s news.
If you missed it, GO READ ABOUT IT HERE!
Here’s a little overview of my closet staples series.
Today we’re back to the closet staples series. This is a monthly series I do about the basics and essentials of a closet. The pieces you should all have in your closet.
Every month it’s two parts:
- Day one introduces the closet staple category and shares shopping options.
- Day two shares outfit ideas for that closet staple so you can see just how versatile it is.
This month’s closet staple is sneakers, and here’s why you need a pair.
Our closet staple category for April is SNEAKERS.
Sneakers are my go-to shoes for every season.
- Fall: I wear them with sweaters and jeans.
- Winter: I wear them with wool coats and beanies.
- Spring: I wear them with blouses and jeans.
- Summer: I wear them with shorts and dresses.
If you don’t own a pair of sneakers, today’s the day you should get yourself a pair.
Below, I’ve rounded up some of my most worn sneakers, as well as some other favorites I’ve found around the internet.
Shop my favorite sneakers below!
click directly on the images below to shop!