1. every thirty-year-old man deserves a cashmere sweater, don’t you think? (oh, should I not have given my husband’s age away??) this one comes in lots of gorgeous colors, and the slim fit is really nice.
2. guys love to smell good, and girls love guys who smell good. although philip loves and wears lacoste cologne, i also really like burberry.
3. philip is really in to colorful socks this season. i love the pop of pattern and color they add to a neutral suit.
4. a few months ago i walked past the art of shaving store in the mall and since then i’ve had this infatuation with cool shaving products. this little shaving brush and bowl set is so pretty, and i would love seeing it sit on our bathroom counter every day.
5. honestly i know next to nothing about golf, but philip asked for one of these range finders and here it is. i’m sure it does something really awesome.
6. philip has been looking to add some french cuff dress shirts to his closet, so obviously he needs some cuff links to go with them!
7. since we live in california, philip golfs all the time. now that we’re heading into cooler weather though, he needs a nice golf pullover to wear on the course. he’s gotten a few free ones from tournaments he’s played in, but this one is way better looking.
Happy Christmas shopping for your man!