I get asked often for recommendations of other bloggers of different body types. Here are my favorite tall, curvy, petite, and medium build bloggers with great style.
Audrey Tom at Putting Me Together | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Audrey is one of my longest time blog friends. She has really practical style, and her blog and instagram are full of helpful styling and shopping tips. You’ll love her.
Kate Bryan at Small Things | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Kate is one of my all-time favorite follows. She’s down to earth, has great hair and makeup advice, and great, practical curvy style.
Karla Reed | INSTAGRAM
- Karla is a tall blogger (I think she’s 5’10”) and has a really fun and easy style. She shares lots of try-ons that you’ll love.
Cori Robinson | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Cori is my favorite petite blogger, at just under 5′. She’s got a preppy, New England inspired style, and she’s currently pregnant so you get petite and maternity style in one!
Caralyn Mirand | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Oh my gosh, I love Caralyn so much. She has the best curvy style and she’s super passionate about proper undergarments for the most flattering shape and fit in your regular clothes.
Maxey Greene | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- I discovered Maxey a few months ago and love her. She’s a plus size model and has fabulous style, and she’s so good at finding clothes and styles that flatter her so well.
Ashley Bell at Tall Blonde Bell | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Ashley is a recent find too and she has the most contagious joy. She’s a tall blogger, at 5’11”, and has really fun style. You’ll love her!
Kristine at Trendy Curvy | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Kristine is a curvy blogger with a really fun, bright, and trendy style, mixed with classic pieces. She does lots of “ways to style it,” which are super helpful and fun to watch. She also recreates celebrity styles on her curves, which is a super fun series on her Instagram. You’ll love following her!
Tanesha Awasthi at Girl With Curves | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- Tanesha has a little more polished and classic style than I do, but I’m always inspired by her outfits. She dresses her curves so well and finds really stunning closet staples and Better Than Basic pieces.
Kendi Skeen at Kendi Everyday | BLOG | INSTAGRAM
- If you read blogs back in the day, you probably read Kendi’s blog. She’s one of the OG fashion bloggers, and she’s got great girl-next-door kind of style. Cute, attainable, and easy to wear. She’s taller (maybe 5’9″?) but she has style that will inspire girls of any height or body type.
I hope that’s helpful to find some new good follows, and maybe find one or two that are similar body types to yours!
Your hubby has good taste. Hes a keeper!!!
This is great info, thanks for sharing!!
Such a wonderful And helpful post. Thank you Merrick!
Moving on from SA, another huge disappointment was the elimination of Alliance, the team that qualified first in the EU http://dota2-bets.net/ regional league. Following this disaster, it is recent news that the team decided to let go of their coach, renowned pro player PPD. We don’t know how much PPD had to do with the team’s results, but hopefully, this change will turn out to be better for both parties. Same disappointment with Team Aster, which won 1st place in the Chinese regional League and which ended up eliminated in the first two games of the playoffs. Two last things to remark from the first two days: the dominance of PSG.LGD and of T1
Thanks for sharing this post.
In the modern age when everyone is claiming to be the best in the field, Singh Smart Alterations provides complete clothing alteration services to utmost satisfaction of our clients. Most of our business is from repeat clients and recommendations and it stands a testament to the quality of services we provide. We are proud of ourselves on providing you with quality alterations each and every time you visit our shop.
Thank you So much for the Cori Robinson (petite) blog connect. A petite blog whose style i can finally identify with! And she lives in new England to boot. I wish I had found her years ago. Although we’ve switched coasts.
thanks for sharing this informative blog.
Clothing Alterations North Sydney
Having a team of highly qualified, skilled, and professional alteration experts at each of our stores in Randwick, Northbridge, Narellan, and Nice Look Narellan, we can assure you that you will walk away with great pleasure. We know every client has different needs and requirements; hence, we customise our services according to the preferences of our customers. If you ever have a dress or a suit or any other clothes that do not fit you, come over to our shops in Narellan, Northbridge, and Randwick. We can also provide you with the same day service on your demand.
Great article. It was really valuable. thanks a lot.
The topic of ESSENTIALS FROM WALMART is quite frequent in essay writing assignments, if you suddenly need help with this difficult matter, you can always look for quality services like buying papers online which for a small fee can help you with writing and provide unique material