This week is Better Than Basics week! Today we’re talking all about Better Than Basic winter bottoms. Here are twenty-two really great ones.
Do you own a few better than basic winter bottoms?
You probably already have the basic winter bottoms in your closet – the jeans, leggings, and joggers.
Today for day three of the Better Than Basics series, I’m sharing all about BETTER THAN BASIC winter bottoms, including pants, jeans, leggings, or skirts.
If you missed day 1 and 2 of this series, check them out here:
What makes a winter bottom better than basic?
These are the kinds of bottoms that are a step above your basic jeans or pants. They’re the ones that add fun and personality to your outfits.
Here are some things to look for in a Better Than Basic bottom.
- Fabric – corduroy, colored twill, colored denim, plaids, velvet, faux leather…lots of fun options here!
- Color – You’ll see a wide range in the roundup below, from mauve to rust, olive and burgundy, navy and brown.
- Print – leopard print skirts, plaid pants, polka dot or striped skirts…have fun with it!
- Shape – wide leg pants, jogger style pants, cropped pants, a-line skirts, pencil skirts…
- Waist details – drawstring waistband, paper bag waist, buttons, belts…
How to wear better than basic bottoms
You can wear Better Than Basic bottoms with Better Than Basic tops (see a bunch of good options here), but also you can wear these kinds of bottoms with basic tops too!
Here are a few examples.
22 Better Than Basic Winter Bottoms
You don’t need a ton of BETTER THAN BASIC winter bottoms, but adding a few to your closet will help take your outfits from boring to amazing!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS