It’s December – this means I start thinking of goals for 2009.
1. Buy a new house
2. Landscape the new house
3. Plant a garden
4. Be a better, more interesting, more frequent blogger
5. Be better at organizing
6. Buy a big fancy camera
7. Learn to take nice pictures on said big fancy camera
8. Create my own studio in new house
9. Paint a whole heck of a lot more than I have this year
10. Expand my cooking repertoire
11. Continue to keep a tight budget
12. Save lots of money and meet our personal savings account goal
13. Do my hair in more ways than “up” or “down” (this has been a life-long goal…hasn’t happened yet)
14. Buy clothes that fit into my wardrobe well, and create a nice, long lasting wardrobe. Not just buy to buy.
15. Be a better dresser – learn how to put together outfits well
16. Be a better sister and daughter – call and see more often
17. Watch less TV
18. Read the Ensign every month
19. Spend more time with family
20. Invite people over more, and not just one couple. PARTIES!
21. Work on food storage – I’m totally on a FS kick right now…can’t get enough!
22. Work on toning my legs a bit more
23. Tone up my arms too…
24. Get an apprenticeship and work on becoming a better artist
25. Somehow get the 3rd season of 24 and watch it!
26. Stay in contact with my friends
27. Recover chairs for my future living room
28. Make more stuff – like cool crafty stuff
29. Go on a few trips
30. Maybe try to make a baby
31. Be a happier person
32. Get family pictures taken at least once
33. Buy a used table and stain it to become beautiful again
34. Use coupons more
35. Continue pizza night tradition
That’s all I’ve got for now. What are your goals for the new year?