Amazon Prime is basically my best friend, and I definitely get my money’s worth with my Prime membership. These are ten things I buy over and over on Amazon!
If you’re anything like me, you’re a regular over on Amazon. My prime membership is my best friend, and you better believe I take full advantage of my yearly subscription price.
And while I buy all my kids’ Christmas and birthday gifts on Amazon, and plenty of other random things, I have a few items that I buy over and over again.
These are ten things I regularly buy on Amazon
- L’Oreal Mascara Primer. I’ve been using THIS MASCARA PRIMER for years and it’s a great, inexpensive white mascara that I put on before my black mascara. It adds fullness, and thickness, and keeps your mascara from flaking and your eyelashes from drooping throughout the day. If you don’t use mascara primer, fix that right now. This stuff is under $5!
- Wellness Formula Vitamins. A few months ago I was coming down with a cold and tons of you mentioned these WELLNESS FORMULA VITAMINS. They’re an all natural supplement that helps you stay healthy. When you have those first signs of sickness, start popping these and I promise it nips the sickness right in the bud. I also take 2-4 per day just to stay healthy.
- St. Tropez Self Tanner. This is my go-to self tanner. I wrote a full post about it HERE, and I use it every single week. Sometimes I do my entire body, but usually it’s just a quick fix for my pale arms and legs before church on Sunday. It dries quickly, has a really nice natural color, doesn’t transfer to my clothing, and doesn’t feel sticky. It’s THE BEST!
- Wunderbrow Waterproof Brow Filler (color: Brunette) I bought this last December before our trip to Hawaii, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s a waterproof brow filler, and although mine doesn’t last 3 days, as it claims, it lasts all day long without ever smudging. You can see how I apply it in this post!
- DIM Supplement Hormone Balancing Vitamins. My OBGYN recommended this supplement to me after I stopped breastfeeding and my hormones were all out of whack. It’s helped tremendously to get me back on track, calm down hormonal acne, and make me feel balanced. It’s for younger women, menopausal women, and even men — you can read all about it here, and I wrote more about it IN THIS POST!
- Collagen Peptides Powder. I’ve been taking this collagen powder for about a year as well, and it’s been a great addition to my diet. They help skin, hair, nails, and joints, and I can totally tell a difference in how I run and move when I’m taking them versus when I’ve forgotten for a week or so.
- Pureology Shampoo. This has been my go-to shampoo for years. It’s pricey, but it has changed my hair. I used to have flat, quick to get greasy hair, and after a few years of using this my hair is healthier than ever. I don’t have to buy this very often (like once a year), but I love that it’s available on Amazon so I can get it in 2 days free shipping!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes. These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. Inexpensive, effective, and gentle on my skin.
- Suave Dry Shampoo. I pretty much never stop talking about this dry shampoo, ever. It’s the best — inexpensive, it works, and I swear it’s the main reason I can go a week in between washing my hair.
- Got2B Glued Gel. I discovered this hair gel for my boys earlier this year and it keeps their hair in place ALL day long. Seriously, their hair hasn’t moved a bit when they get home every day. If you have little boys, get this for them!
Tell me what you guys are buying regularly on Amazon — am I missing out on some genius thing I can get with 2 day free shipping??