Audrey did this the other day, and tagged me. I’m not usually one to do these types of things, but I tell you random tidbits about my life all the time…so why not eleven today.
1. My right foot is half a size bigger than my left foot. I got it from my dad, and I’ve sadly passed it along to Peanut.
2. I have a fairly deep voice for a woman, and I really love it.
3. I was homeschooled from first grade until eighth grade, and then
attended public school throughout high school. I don’t generally mention
this, just because of the negative stereotype on homeschoolers, but I
really did enjoy being homeschooled (although I am really glad I went to
a public school for high school).
4. I’m the second of five kids. Janssen is my older sister, Landen is my little sister, my little brother Crawford is sixteen, and my littlest brother, Shepard, passed away from brain cancer twelve years ago (he would be fifteen next month).
|the four of us in 2009 (pathetically, the most recent picture we have of JUST the four of us)|
few years ago I had my first ever flying dream, and since then I have
flown in nearly every dream that I remember. But it’s always like I’m swimming
through the air, and it’s really hard work.
6. I grew up traveling a lot, as did Philip, so both of us love to travel. If we don’t go somewhere at least every two or three months (even if it’s just a quick trip to visit family), we both start getting really antsy.
7. I have a very short attention span, but I try really hard to not make it obvious.
8. I was a figure skater for about seven years during middle school, high
school, and my first year of college. I never did it competitively, but
it was a fun way to exercise and spend time with my little sister, who did it with me.
9. I’ve always loved kids, but that
doesn’t necessarily mean I want an enormous family. I just really like
being around those little people.
10. I really, really love roller coasters.
11. There are very, very few things in this world that I have
a strong opinion about. In fact, pretty much the only thing I have a
really strong opinion about is not being opinionated 🙂