Trying to figure out how to wear white jeans during this in-between period of summer and fall? Here are some great white jean outfits!
I love white jeans – they’re a staple in my closet year round (NOT just between Memorial Day and Labor Day). Here are some great white jean outfits that aren’t too summery that are perfect for this fall transition period.
I’m sharing three styles of white jeans that are my very favorites. A wide leg crop, a straight leg pair, and a skinny pair.
- SHOP THE WIDE LEG PAIR HERE – I’m in a size 25, I recommend that you size down one size.
- SHOP THE STRAIGHT LEG PAIR HERE – I’m in a size 26, they’re true to size.
- SHOP THE SKINNY PAIR HERE – I’m in a size 26 and they’re true to size.
I’m 5’6″ for height reference.
You could wear any of these outfits with any of these white jeans — choose your favorite style and re-create these outfits with those!
White Jeans Outfits
Here are some easy white jeans outfits you can copy with whatever white jeans you have in your closet!
1. Try your white jeans in a business casual outfit
Pair your white jeans with a button up blouse and loafers for a great business casual outfit. If you can’t wear jeans, try white pants instead.
2. White and gray make a great winter combo
You guys know I love a monochromatic look, and white and gray are perfect for a winter white combination. A cozy gray sweater and white jeans pair perfectly together, then add some tan boots to finish the look.
3. Dress up your white jeans with heels and a nice top
This is a great end-of-the-summer dressy look. Add neutral colored heels and a cute top or blouse or sweater…easy, peasy!
4. Try your white jeans with a cream top
Another great monochromatic combination — white and cream! Add a pair of brown shoes and you have a great pre-fall outfit. I love this look so much.
5. White jeans and stripes are iconic!
Stripes with white jeans are a summer match made in heaven. You can wear it without any layers now while it’s hot, or add a denim or trench or olive or leather jacket for fall. I paired with white sneakers for summer, but you could play around with any footwear depending on the season or your activities for the day.
6. Try denim on denim for summer and into fall
We love a denim on denim look when the denims are different colors or shades. This denim shirt is perfect with white denim jeans. Just add a cute pair of neutral sandals or sneakers or boots and you’re good to go.
I hope that’s helpful!