This post is brought to you by CJ Affiliate’s VIP Content Service. Thank you Lucky Brand for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from Lucky Brand, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Spring is a tricky time to get dressed because the weather is always fluctuating from cooler in the morning, to warmer mid-afternoon. To prep for this, I’m excited to share some favorites from Lucky Brand that will get you ready for spring, and help you prepare for any fluctuation in weather.
- It’s perfect for spring because you can layer it under a pullover sweater, under a zip front jacket, or cardigans when it’s cold outside. But if the weather happens to warm up, wear it by itself tucked into a pair of jeans or tucked into a summer-y skirt. So versatile!
- I adore this classic dot button down from Lucky Brand, this striped one, and this olive one with tiny polka dots. You can see all of their button downs here!
- A lighter wash denim is a great option for warmer weather. The lighter color feels like spring, but will keep you covered and warm in case of a temperature drop. I’ve been a fan of Lucky Brand jeans for years, so the second I put on this pair I loved them. Perfect rise, such a good color, and they have a great stretch to them so they’re super comfy but hold everything in.
- Also Lucky Brand jeans are BOGO 50% off right now so it’s a great time to check them out!
- Have you jumped on the mule slides train yet? I was skeptical at first, but now I own at least five pairs. I love that you can slip them on and go and they look more put together than a slip-on sandal. Also, they keep your toes covered and feel more spring-y than an ankle boot.
- Don’t be afraid of suede shoes – just spray them with some protective spray and they stay good as new even if it rains!
- These ones from Lucky Brand come in brown and black.I’m obsessed with these pink ones with BOWS on them!
Lucky Brand has lots of other good sales going on right now, like BOGO 50% off all their dresses. This embroidered one is so cute, and I’m dying over this ruffle sleeve shirt dress! Go see all of their new spring pieces here!