This week, I’m having fun looking back at the last year and seeing what you guys loved! These are the best sellers from 2023 — the items you loved and purchased the most.
My top sellers from 2023
These are your favorite items that I shared this year — my best sellers from 2023!
And these are some of my favorite clothing items and products, so I fully recommend every one of them!
Best Sellers From 2023
- This comes as no surprise to me! These are the best socks to wear with your Chelsea boots. They’re perfect height and neutral enough to wear with lots of things. Plus they’re like $16 for a pack of 5.
- This pillow is a game changer. I’ve had mine for a few years and have had zero neck and back pain since switching over. Every time it goes on sale you guys go nuts for it, and I’ve heard from so many of you that you love it too. I’ve convinced pretty much everyone in my family to get one too.
3. Amazon Tunic
- I’ve shared this cute Amazon tunic a ton this fall and it’s a great oversized sweater you can wear with leggings or skinny jeans. I have it in a few colors. It shrinks in the wash, so go up a size!
- These go in and out of stock all the time – but keep your eye out because they are hands down the BEST seller year after year. Truly thousands of you have purchased these, and if you haven’t – this is your sign! The also have the older version at Nordstrom Rack HERE!
- If Merrick’s Art could have a mascot, it would be THESE PANTS! I have them in the original wash, linen, and cordoury. They are THE BEST and most flattering pants. I wear my true size.
- These are another hero piece in my wardrobe – Spanx is always switching the colors that are in stock but they fit great and are so flattering. A few girls on my team own them too and we all love them!
- These were on constant rotation in the fall. The sizes fluctuate on Madewell’s website, but if they ever sell-out, I’m sure Madewell will have a great replacement!
- I reached for these more than any other pair of jeans in the fall – and so many of you felt the same!
- Another staple in my wardrobe this year. I wore it all spring and all over Europe. J. Crew Factory is always having sales so keep your eye out!
10. Micro-Stitch Gun
- This product went viral over on my Instagram this year. It really is the BEST little tool to have on hand to fix those annoying gaps in buttons and clothing.
11. Tan ankle boots
- I bought these boots over the summer and they’ve become a staple in my closet. They’re super slim and sleek, and are a good mix of the classic tan ankle boot, with a bit of a western feel at the toe, so they feel on trend instead of outdated. They’re true to size, very comfortable, and great for wearing with dresses and skirts, or dress pants and nice jeans.
So, how many of these best-sellers have you bought? They really are the most popular items of the year for a reason. I hope you get some and love them!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: