This post is sponsored by Zappos
I just discovered a couple of days ago that we have less than two and a half weeks of summer left, so we’re taking advantage of these last few weekends to spend time as a family and do some fun things.
Even though I’m keeping up with three little boys, I want to look cute and pulled together no matter where we go or what we do, so today I’ve teamed up with Zappos to share 6 pieces for easy weekend on the go style!
- Jeans. They’re a weekend essential! Joe’s Jeans are one of my favorite denim brands – they are super comfortable, fit perfectly in all the right places, and have a lot of great styles to choose from. These frayed hem ones have a nice dark wash and no distressing so they’re easy to dress up or down!
- An Easy Breezy Top. This cute ruffle yoke top is actually an off the shoulder top, but it’s easy to pull up for a little more coverage and is a little more fun than your basic tee.
- Comfy Shoes. I’ve been obsessed with embroidered sneakers for a couple of months, but could never find an affordable pair. Then I found these and fell in love. They’re such a fun weekend shoe!
- Weekend Bag. When we go out as a family, I usually don’t need to bring much — a diaper, some lip gloss, and my phone. So a small crossbody bag is perfect. This neutral one from ALDO is the perfect size and can be carried by the handles or used as a crossbody bag.
- Fun accessories. It’s the weekend — add a little fun to your outfit with some statement earrings! I love these tiered ones and they’re surprisingly lightweight so they won’t kill your ears.
- Sunglasses. When you’re out all day, a good pair of sunglasses is a must. I love this pair from Quay Australia (I own several of their sunnies and love them all). They’re really comfortable, a good modern but classic style, and will go with everything.
Find these all over on The Style Room at Zappos.com this week!