I think there’s something so fun about having a signature scent. Here are the perfumes I rotate through regularly.
I’m a huge scent person. I think smelling nice is always one of the biggest compliments I can be given. Here are some of my favorite perfumes.
Five of My Favorite Perfumes
- This is my all time favorite perfume. I love a musky scent, and this is kind of a subtle floral musk with amber. It’s not overpowering, but it’s so good. I could wear this forever and be happy.
- The boys bought this perfume for me for Christmas last year and I wore it every day for months. It has a really nice musky floral scent too. It’s not quite as strong as my other perfumes, but I love the scent!
- I got this perfume from a friend a few years ago and it’s a really nice bright, bold, floral scent. It’s different from my normal musky scents, but I love it.
- I’ve had this perfume for several years and somehow it never runs out. It’s a really sexy, musky, almost rich sugary smell. I’m obsessed with it.
- This one is the strongest and most floral of my perfumes, and is definitely different than my normal, but it’s so good. It smells so sophisticated!
Tell me your favorite perfume!
A friend also shared this amazing perfume subscription which would be such a great idea for yourself or a gift. Read all about it HERE.