I get a ton of questions about how to keep your legs and ankles warm during the winter, especially with different styles like straight-leg jeans and midi skirts.
A lot of my followers live in really cold climates (hello Midwest and East Coast!) and are always asking how to keep their legs and ankles warm during winter.
Here are 5 ways to keep those ankles warm during the winter!
1. If you’re wearing straight leg pants, try tall socks!
- Yes, you can absolutely wear tall socks under your jeans to fill in that gap, and then wear warm boots!
2. Wear warm tights!
- Have you tried fleece tights? If you’re wearing a dress or skirt, try those super warm tights to keep your legs and ankles warm.
3. Try sheer fleece tights with a dress
- Did you know you there are tights that LOOK like sheer tights but they’re actually nude colored fleece underneath so they keep your legs super warm? The ones I’m wearing above are actually sheer, but if you want that look and still stay warm, TRY A PAIR OF TIGHTS LIKE THESE.
4. Fleece leggings tucked into boots.
- Have you tried fleece leggings? They’re a total game changer to keep your legs warm in the winter. Choose ones that are long and you can tuck them right into your boots to keep those ankles warm (don’t leave a little gap like I have in the image above!)