Graphic t’s are a great way to express your personal style in a fun way. They can sometimes look a little juvenile, but here’s how to wear a graphic t-shirt in a fun and age-appropriate way.
Do you have any graphic t-shirts? Whether you’re wearing one for your favorite team, band or any hobby, they’re a great way to show your interests and personal style. I get a lot of questions about how to wear a graphic t-shirt as a mom, and here are 3 great outfits to copy!
How to Wear a Graphic T-Shirt
1. Layer your graphic t-shirt under a blazer
- Blazers are super professional and chic, but it can be dressed down in a really cool, edgy-feeling outfit when paired with a graphic tee. Try it with jeans and sneakers for a cool, effortless look.
2. Wear your graphic t-shirt with a skirt
- Graphic tees are usually a boxy, more unisex fit, so to make it feel less casual or juvenile, try tucking it into a midi skirt. If you need some more structure, add a leather or denim jacket. You could wear this with ankle boots or sneakers or flats.
3. Wear a graphic t-shirt with jeans and a cardigan
- If you want a casual but polished look, try pairing it with your favorite jeans and a comfy cardigan. I’d recommend tucking the graphic tee so you elongate your leg line under the longer cardigan. This is a great option for teachers with your school tees, or sports moms with your kids’ sports tees. You could pair with sneakers or flats or ankle boots!