I’ve missed the last few weeks of “especially grateful for..” since I was on vacation and then recovering from vacation. But here I am — back on the bandwagon and seriously feeling the need to express my thanks.
So today I am especially grateful for…
1. our incredibly welcoming new ward
2. Peanut sleeping during the entire 2nd flight home from Philly (and letting me get a much needed nap!)
3. Philip being home after three days in St. George for work
4. Strawberry ice cream (to drown our sorrows in over BYU’s loss)
5. Date nights with Philip
6. Planning Christmas gifts that I know Philip will love (but maybe not as much as I’ll love giving them!)
7. Story time at the library that allowed Peanut and me to get out of the house and spend a fun morning together
8. free audio book downloads (from librivox.org) so I can still listen to books on cd that are currently checked out from the library and are $15 to download on itunes
9. Saturday morning at the park with my little family (especially because we had the park to ourselves)
10. This movie that comes out next month — I just finished the book, and the movie looks so fun (especially with Will Turner and Mr. Darcy :))
p.s. My giveaway ends Tuesday night. Have you entered to win one of my two paintings yet? If not, go here to enter!