It’s such a pretty understated floral, and the colors are perfect but unexpected for fall.
I’m sharing four more pretty fall dresses at the bottom of the post, plus styling options for each! Any of these would be perfect for Thanksgiving dinner too.
Here are a few other fall dresses I’m currently loving!
- Burgundy Midi Dress. I wore the white version of this dress here and LOVE it so much. So simple and pretty. They just released it in new colors, including burnt orange, navy, and this gorgeous burgundy.
- Style it with a leather jacket, a cardigan sweater, a chambray over the top (like I did here), or with a belt around the waist!
- Turtleneck Cable Knit Sweater Dress. A lot of sweater dresses are very fitted and can be unflattering, but this one is loose and looks so comfy, and would be easy to dress up or down!
- Style it with a black or brown belt, dress it down with loafers or slides, or dress it up with heeled boots! Also I love leather and cable knit, so throw on a black leather jacket for an extra layer.
- Mustard Print Dress with Pockets. This is such a perfect little everyday dress, and the color is so Fall.
- Style it with a burgundy, black, or navy cardigan, or with a denim jacket! And for shoes, you could do ankle boots and tights, flats, or sneakers!
- Blue Plaid Smocked Waist Dress. The style of this dress is similar to this $280 dress that I looove, but it’s under $40!
- Style it with a suede jacket (like this one) or just by itself with heels, ankle boots, flats, or even a crisp pair of white sneakers!