Easy and no-stress neighbor Christmas gifts you can give this year. Buy them, make them, give them.
WHETHER YOU BUY OR MAKE, THESE NEIGHBOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS WILL BE A WIN.
For neighbor Christmas gifts, I love making special Christmas treats — the kinds you make only once a year at Christmas. They’re my favorite to give as neighbor Christmas gifts. But if you’re not much of a baker, I have some store-bought ideas to give to your neighbors this year!
CHRISTMAS GIFTS YOU CAN GIVE TO YOUR NEIGHBOR THIS YEAR
- Homemade Vanilla
- A little bottle of homemade vanilla is a great gift that is very simple to make, is inexpensive, and is actually useful!
- Cinnamon Sweet Bread
- This cinnamon bread is my go-to neighbor gift. I make them 8 loaves at a time and give them to all of Philip’s employees, all of my friends, and all of our neighbors. Everyone always looks forward to them! Find the recipe HERE.
- Safe and Fair Goods
- Safe + Fair is a gluten-free, vegan, nut-free food brand that makes the most amazing flavored popcorn, granola, and baking mixes! Their foods are all safe for the major allergens, which makes them perfect for giving to neighbors and friends because you don’t have to worry about something they can’t eat!
- Trader Joe’s candle and a seasonal treat
- This is a super easy gift you can make if you want to give something but don’t want to put anything together. Trader Joe’s to the rescue. Their candles are only a few dollars, and they have the best seasonal treats. Might I suggest the peppermint Jo-Jo’s? They’re my fave.
- Chicken Chili in a Jar
- My sister did this for Christmas gifts the past few years and it was a total hit!
- Homemade Simmer Pot
- Pinterest some ideas for this, but it’s basically just a kit of fresh fruit and spices for your neighbors to simmer and get their house smelling good.
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Whether you homemaker or store buy these, they will be a total hit with your neighbors!
- Cookie Dough with Christmas Cookie Cutters
- This is such a great idea for early in the season. Help them make some Christmas cookies with less work. Or instead of buying the cookie dough, make your own with this easy 5-ingredient recipe…it’s life changing!
- Tea Towel and Wooden Baking Spoon
- A festive towel and wooden baking spoon make for the perfect gift pair.
- Holiday Scented Hand Soap + Lotion Combo
- Another great gift that’s good to give early in the season to keep them smelling festive!
- Cute Holiday Paper Goods – “holiday wishes for fewer dishes”
- How cute is this idea from a reader? Everyone could use a night off of dishes!
- Cute Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Anything that takes extra tasks off their hands during the holidays would be appreciated.
- Wait until New Years, Give Sparkling Cider and Sparklers
- Such a fun idea to go give after Christmas. A reader suggested this and is something I might have to steal this year!
- Board Games
- Homemade Jelly/Jam
- This is something that will last them beyond the holiday season!
- Gingerbread House to Decorate
- Again, wouldn’t this errand being taken off your hands help so much?!