I like to share these kinds of posts every so often because I’m constantly trying new products and finding great products that are worth sharing. These are five beauty products I use basically every single day, and that I stock up on so I never run out.
- Suave Dry Shampoo. I’ve talked about this so many times, but it’s the truth. It’s my favorite of all time. This is the only way I can go for a full week without washing my hair. And I’m making it work extra hard for me now since I’ve started exercising regularly again. Trust me on this one, it’s the best.
- Neulash Eyelash Serum. I started using this serum on my lashes after San was born. I got eyelash extensions right before his delivery and wore them for about six weeks, but when they all fell out, I discovered that almost all of my natural lashes had fallen out too. It was as traumatic as it sounds. I couldn’t buy this serum stuff fast enough, and although it took about three to four weeks to see results, it worked! And by twelve weeks my eyelashes were twice as long as they’d ever been. Now I use it a few times a week to maintain my long lashes. (Note: I didn’t see any adverse effects, like some serums warn about, but it did make my eyes a little bit itchy for the first few weeks after I put it on. Also after my lashes got super long, I stopped using it altogether, but within about two months, my lashes were back to their original length. So if you want to maintain the length, you need to consistently use it).
- Tula Exfoliating Mask. I mentioned this product in my travel post. I love face masks for traveling because it gives me a boost of hydration after sitting on a plane for many hours, or with the drastic climate change. This one is my favorite because it has exfoliating beads that I use to slough off the top layer of my skin. It leaves my skin silky smooth and super hydrated. But even when I’m not traveling, it’s a great mask to do every week or so.
- St. Tropez Lotion and Foam. A few weeks ago I actually ran out of this sunless tanner, and I watched my skin turn back to it’s normal color. And honestly I felt like I looked ill, because I was so pale. This lotion and foam doesn’t make you drastically darker, but it gives a really healthy glow to your skin, which is exactly what I want. I use the foam for my body, and the lotion for my face, but when I travel I consolidate and just bring the lotion because it works well for body lotion too.
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara. I’ve tried so many mascaras, and this is currently my very favorite one. It has a really skinny wand, and typically I’ve found that thin wands are less conducive to creating full and long lashes…but somehow this one does. I always start with my mascara primer, and then do this over the top. And the best part? It’s under $10.
My next search is for the perfect under eye concealer. I love learning about new, amazing beauty products, so if you have a good recommendation, share in the comments!