I’ve shared a lot of gift guides over the last month, but here’s what we’re actually getting our boys for Christmas this year!
What we’re giving our kids for Christmas
There have been tons of gift guides here on Merrick’s Art for the last month (you can see them all RIGHT HERE), but today I wanted to share what we’re actually giving our kids for Christmas this year.
What we’re giving our 11 year old:
- These Kids Kindles are on huge sale right now, so I scooped up one for each of my older boys. They are both huge readers, and I’m so excited for them to have these e-readers to read and listen to books in bed, while we travel, and more.
- I bought this cologne for my boys two years ago and we finally have run out so it was time for a refill. It smells super good and is made specifically for kids.
- B has gotten really into golf in the last year, and he’s also growing a lot so it was time for some essentials in a bigger size. We bought him a Golf glove, new Golf pants, his favorite soccer design Golf balls, a pair of Golf cleats, and this fun cougar shaped Golf Club cover
- His old shoes have holes in them, so it’s time for a new pair!
- This year B has started using an alarm clock to wake up on his own several days a week. He is using Philip’s super old alarm clock from college. It’s so old and has so much trouble, so we’re getting him a new alarm clock for his room.
- My boys love cooking with me, and I found these adorable aprons from Minted that you can get monogrammed or personalized! I got a NYC print for B and had his name stamped on the leather label. You can use code MERRICKGIFTS for 20% off plus free shipping!
- This shape shifting cube is hugely popular and since most of his gifts are pretty practical, I wanted to throw one fun thing in his gifts!
We always put socks and underwear in our kids stockings, plus some candy and another small thing or two.
What we’re getting our 9 year old:
- These Kindles are on huge sale right now for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so I snatched them up for my older boys. They’re great little e-readers that my boys will use a ton for reading at night, travel, and more.
- We’re huge Harry Potter fans in our house, and this is a fun LEGO set I picked up on sale this weekend!
- I picked up a few fun novels for Fos that I think he’ll love. This Origami Yoda series looks fun! I found both of these titles on my sister’s list of books that are similar to Dog Man.
- Fos is a huge football fan and Philip found this book that he’ll definitely love.
- My boys love collector cards and Philip picked these out for them.
- We’re heading into basketball season and Fos needed some new shorts, so we got him two pairs of these.
- I love cooking with my boys, so I picked them up these cute aprons — I got Fos the Texas themed one. You can personalize them, and code MERRICKGIFTS gets you 20% off with free shipping!
What we’re getting our 5 year old:
- Sanny is super into LEGO and Harry Potter, so we got him this Knight Bus set. He’s going to love it!
- All Sanny wants this year is wood to build things, so I found him this fun woodworking kit with wood and a little hammer and nails and glue. It’s on sale through today too!
- This year our five year old started soccer, and this light up soccer ball will be so fun to practice in the backyard when it’s super dark so early. They also have light up footballs and basketballs!
- I found this cool Star Wars LEGO set on sale!
- I got Sanny this cute London apron from Minted and I can’t wait for him to wear it while we cook together in the kitchen! Code MERRICKGIFTS gets you 20% off plus shipping!
- Sanny learned to read this year so I want to add a few new early chapter books to our collection for him. I found this cute series and grabbed him the first two books.
- This is another series I found that I think he’ll love to read.
- We’re big Mandalorian fans in our house and I found this cute Baby Yoda toy on sale and had to grab it for Sanny!
- Sanny loves to listen to audiobooks and does almost every day for quiet time and at night before he goes to bed. His current CD player broke, so I’m getting him this new one for Christmas.
We’re also getting season passes to Six Flags for our kids for Christmas as a big family gift! Our kids are now old enough to ride pretty much all the rides, so we’re excited to have season passes for the year.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS