1. Try it with a solid colored dress to add a splash of pattern
2. Wear it with distressed jeans to create a nice balance of casual and sophisticated
3. Pattern mix with florals, wider stripes, or polka dots
4. Throw it on over a t-shirt to instantly dress up your outfit
5. Try it with a loose or flowy top or dress to add structure
Here I applied #2 and #3 by pairing it with a floral print for some easy pattern mixing, and combining it with distressed jeans for a sophisticated casual look.
photos by sara walk
old navy blazer (similar options below)
golden tote top, c/o
dittos jeans, c/o
sole society boots, c/o (similar)
sassy steals bag, c/o
lulus sunglasses, c/o
jewelmint necklace, c/o (similar)
Now hop over to my sister's blogs to see their wardrobe workhorses!