ONE | TWO | THREE |FOUR |FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN |ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN
Stockings are such a fun part of Christmas Morning. Here are some easy ideas for a man’s stocking.
Need stocking stuffer ideas for men? I have 30+ ideas for you, ranging in price and interest. These would be great for your husband, dad, or adult sons!
Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Exfoliating Shower Towel
- A great and easy grooming gift for any guy that they will for sure use!
- LifeWater Straw
- This would be great to give to someone who is a hiker, or just looking to bulk up their emergency preparedness kits!
- Shoe Deodorizers
- These are cool little balls that you put in your shoes to keep them smelling good!
- Cleaning putty for car detailing
- If your man likes a clean car, this is a gel putty that helps get in all the nooks and crannies!
- Carhartt Beanies are some of the most popular beanies out there right now and they’re so affordable!
- Personalized Golf Balls
- Such a fun and unique gift for the golfer in your life. Your Dad or husband would love to see these in his stocking!
- PLUS PLUS puzzle blocks
- These are under $8 and a fun little puzzles to put together!
- Dude Wipes
- These are life-changing, that’s all I’m going to say. Your man will for sure appreciate these.
- Blue light glasses
- If you or your man are in front of a screen all day for work or school, blue light glasses are a must. This is a 3-pack for under $20!
- Sexy playbook
- It’s a playbook with different, ahem, “ideas” to spice things up. Just make sure this one is wrapped up so the little eyeballs don’t see it on Christmas morning.
- Wooden puzzle toy
- My boys love these kinds of wooden puzzles! They make fun and inexpensive stocking stuffers.
- I won’t say anything more about this except that it gets killer reviews!
- Cord organizers
- I think these are genius. Little adhesive cord holders that attach to any surface and keep your cords in place. I’m getting these for my nightstand to keep my phone and apple watch cords from falling back behind my nightstand every dang day.
- iPhone screen protectors
- I swear by these screen protectors for your phone. They have saved my phone from screen cracking so many times! Plus, they have 45,000 reviews on Amazon so clearly people love them.
- Smart Sweets
- If you have someone in your family who is conscious about sugar consumption, stuff their stocking with SMART SWEETS. They have such good flavors and they’re low carb and low sugar.
- The best socks for men
- These are my husband’s FAVORITE socks and would make a great stocking stuffer.
- The best hand lotion ever
- Hands down, the best hand lotion ever. Your woman or man will thank you for this
- Eye Gels
- Amazing for him or her, these eye gels are soothing and help depuff your tired eyes.
Love how this guide is actual stocking stuffErs and not just a list of expensive things that happen to aLso be smal.
These are really good recommendations. Especially about reading books. It is very important in our time. I for example use THIS SITE to improve my vocabulary and I think it also helps me well