Spring is right around the corner and I’m so ready. I’m getting excited about warmer clothes and embracing all of the spring prints. Here are all my favorite spring picks from Walmart.
Itching for some spring prints in your closet??
What are your favorite prints and colors to wear during spring? I gravitate towards florals, ginghams, and bold stripes.
Bolder pieces are a little less versatile (spend your money on your closet staples first!), so Walmart is a great place to pick up trendy, bold, and seasonal clothes that are affordable. Their line, Free Assembly, is my favorite, with lots of fun pieces that are great quality for the price.
I even dabbled in the mens section and found a few good things that I had to steal.
Not sure how to wear bolder prints? I’ve got some ideas!
Bold prints can also be a little trickier to wear, so I’m going to show you three bold prints — polka dot, stripe, and plaid, and show you two ways to wear each of them.
Two ways to wear this cute polka dot sweater
- Dress it down with a pair of light wash jeans.
- The navy blue and the light blue are a perfect contrast (I wouldn’t usually wear a navy top with dark blue jeans), and create balance in the outfit.
- Try it with white on bottom.
- White bottoms (either jeans, pants, or a skirt) are great for spring, and this dark top creates a nice balance that makes for a good transitional outfit as we head from winter to spring.
WALMART NAVY POLKA DOT SWEATER | SIMILAR LIGHT WASH JEANS | SIMILAR WHITE PANTS | SIMILAR FLATS | SIMILAR BOOTS
Two ways to wear this fun plaid blazer
- Balance it with skinny jeans and a hoodie.
- Wearing a blazer and a hoodie together is one of my favorite looks. It creates a fun contrast since the blazer is structured and sophisticated, and the hoodie is casual. Since the hoodie and the blazer are both a bit oversized, a pair of skinny jeans and slim flats creates some balance in the outfit.
- Mom jeans and a bodysuit
- You can definitely wear some looser fitting jeans with a blazer — just make sure there’s still balance in the outfit with a fitted top underneath and slim shoes.
PLAID BLAZER | SIMILAR WHITE HOODIE | SIMILAR CABLE KNIT SWEATER | SIMILAR MOM JEANS | SIMILAR SKINNY JEANS | SIMILAR WHITE SNEAKERS | SIMILAR FLATS
Two ways to wear this fun striped pullover sweatshirt
- Pair it with neutral jeans and shoes
- Since the top is so bright, keep the rest of the outfit simple. You could go with light wash jeans, dark wash jeans, or white jeans for a neutral look. And tan or brown ankle boots would be cute, or go with a neutral modern sneaker.
- Wear it under a jacket to tone it down:
- If the brights feel too bright, or stripes feel too bold all over, layer a jacket over the top. A denim jacket with white jeans creates a neutral outfit with just a small pop of bright!
STRIPED PULLOVER | SIMILAR MOM JEANS | SIMILAR NUDE FLATS |SIMILAR WHITE JEANS | SIMILAR DENIM JACKET | SIMILAR WHITE SNEAKERS
Now go have fun with bold prints and colors this spring…trust me, it’s fun!
Amazon has become a go-to destination for fashion lovers, offering a wide range of clothing options at competitive prices. However, with so many choices available, it can be challenging to find the best deals on your favorite clothes. This is where Price Intelligence Software, such as Priceva, can help.
Priceva’s AI-driven software has an unmatchable crawling speed, allowing it to quickly compare prices from a range of brands and retailers. The software provides regular price updates and offers high accuracy in price comparison. You can also track prices online for your preferred brands and retailers and get easy-to-navigate dashboards and ready-made reports.
With Priceva, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal on your favorite clothes from Amazon. Whether you’re looking for a new outfit for a special occasion or just want to update your wardrobe, using Priceva’s Price Intelligence Software can help you save money and make informed purchasing decisions.
Visit https://priceva.com/price-intelligence to learn more about how Priceva can help you save money on your favorite clothes from Amazon.