I think it’s so important to shop small during the holiday season. Here are some great gifts for kids from small shops!
Need gifts for kids from small shops? I have you covered. Whether you’re shopping for small kids or teens, here are some great ideas!
Gifts for Kids from Small Shops:
- Boon Ties
- You’ve probably heard me talk about Boon Ties before, and it’s because they’re one of my favorite small businesses. Their ties are unique and of such high quality. These would be a great father/son matching gift!
- Tubby Todd
- Tubby Todd has the yummiest and cleanest products for kids and babies. Their holiday scents are so good and make your kids smell so yummy. I love putting a bubble bath or lotion in my kids’ stockings!
- The Big Red Giving Bag
- This is a gift that can also become a new family tradition! Their package includes a book about giving at Christmas and a Big Red Bag to collect used toys in. On Christmas Eve, place your bag under the tree for Santa to find and load onto his sleigh to deliver to other little kids who are in need. This would be a great gift to give to neighbors, in-law families or family friends to start a new, giving tradition.
- KT Creates
- Katie makes the most darling fun printable games and gift tags for kids! Her Christmas Play-Doh mats or Christmas Bingo cards or Christmas eye spy games would be the perfect things to purchase, print, and include in neighbor gifts!
- Spark Journals
- These mindset journals for kids are AMAZING. They’re great for ages 5-10 to encourage gratitude, create rituals and focus on the good. They would make a perfect gift for grandkids, nieces or nephews.
- Doughsie Dough
- I know playdough (the mess!) can be controversial with parents, but I love the Doughsie Dough kits because it keeps the mess contained and actually gives my kids direction when they’re playing with it. These kits would be perfect for your kids!
- The Sunshine Shop
- I love these darling hand-crafted rainbows! She makes wall hangings which would be perfect in a little girls room, and beautiful keychains that would be a huge hit with a teenager (keychains are all the rage right now!).
- Three Letter Words by Katie
- These are cute acrylic letters to help little kids learn the alphabet and spelling! I think they would make such a fun stocking stuffer – and she has so many color options available from glitter rainbow to the dark galaxy, I think kids would have so much fun with these.
- Whimsy Sunglasses
- I feel like most little kids’ sunglasses can be cheap and break easily, but not these! They’re cute, high quality, and protect 100% of UVA and UVB rays. Plush each pair comes with an elastic strap so your kid won’t lose them easily. Would make a great stocking stuffer or part of a beach trip present!
- Ben and James Shop
- This small shop has the softest and most stretchy swaddles, nursing covers, and baby bows. These would be a perfect gift for any new or expecting mom on your list – or the bows would be a great stocking stuffer!
- Brimmer Boys
- Started by a fellow boy mom, Brimmer Boys makes belts and collared shirts for baby boys. Her stuff is so cute and classic, if my boys were still little I would definitely by grabbing some Christmas Sunday outfits!
- Pencil Box Supply
- Something about a new box of markers, highlighters, or pencils is so refreshing. Pencil Box Supply has the cutest packs of fun colored gel pens, gel crayons, colored pencils, and highlighters. They even have cut organizers, pencil pouches, and other office supplies. Anything on their site would be perfect for the paper-loving person in your life!
- Beddy’s Bed
- Beddy’s makes the most genius product – it’s a zip-up bedspread! Perfect for little kids and teens who hate making their beds. They’re incredible quality, machine washable, and come in a bunch of cute designs and prints.