As a small business owner myself, I’m a big fan of buying gifts from small shops! There are some awesome options for men’s gifts from small businesses!
Small shop gifts for men are so fun to give because they’re unique, thoughtful and you’re helping support a small business by buying from them. Here are a few great small shops to get your man’s Christmas gift from:
- Sommer Letter Co.
- Kyle is such a talented artist and she’s taken her one-of-a-kind paintings and has transformed them into phone cases, cards, planners, ornaments, you name it! Such a unique gift idea for any man in your life – way more exciting than any basic planner, phone case, etc. you can find online!
- Wild Groves
- Who doesn’t love a tasty oil/vinegar mix? Wild Groves is a small family business that makes their own olive oil and vinegars 100% authentically. They have fun and unique flavors that can add such a good twist to regular cooking. An olive oil/vinegar set would be an amazing gift for any cooking enthusiasts!
- Jut Made
- I love these magnetic letterboards – so much easier to put together than the traditional felt ones. These would be so fun for your guy’s office!
- Afternoon Apart
- This cute shop makes custom drawings of pets, families, and houses! How cute would this be for your guy for Christmas?
- These fun sunglasses are totally hands-free. The attached band is comfortable and won’t bug your guy all day. Perfect for any man who spends a lot of time outdoors!
- Custom Leather Toiletry Bag
- Such a classy and long-lasting gift. This bag would be perfect for travel, or just everyday storage.
- Handmade Beard Oil
- Keep that beard soft and touchable with this beard oil. This would make a perfect stocking stuffer as well!