Every once in a while, you want to get a really BIG gift. These are great options for men in your life!
Big gifts for men are really special to give. Sometimes you just want that major “wow” factor on Christmas morning. No need to go crazy, one BIG gift will keep any guy happy above all other presents.
Big Gifts for Men:
- A Nice Watch
- Every man would love a nice watch! Jomashop is a great place to get nice watches at all different price points.
- Mrs. Pac-Man Arcade
- If you have room for something like this, an arcade would be a really fun gift that would be fun for the whole family!
- Bose Headphones
- These are fantastic headphones that are noise cancelling and super comfortable. I have a pair and they’re amazing for working from home.
- Nintendo Switch.
- A Nintendo Switch is a fun gaming console for your husband to play alone or with the family.
- A Ping Pong or Foosball Table.
- This would be another fun one to have set up and ready to play. Put some big bows on the ping pong paddles!
- Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine
- Who wouldn’t want soft serve ice cream whenever you’d like?? This is such a fun gift idea!
- This gadget is one the guy in your life will use for everything-reminders, work, school, emails, social media, photos, etc. You can get the iPad in multiple sizes and storage options.
- Apple Watch
- This item is on the top of most Christmas lists this year. You can also pick out a nice band to go along with it. I’m obsessed with my Apple Watch leather band. It’s under $20 and comes in a ton of colors! It’s great for men too.
- Paddle Board
- If you live near water, this is the perfect gift. Paddle boarding is a great hobby for any guy to pick up.
- A Hot Tub
- How much fun would it be to surprise your husband with a hot tub? It’s something the whole family would love too!
- Electrical Bike
- E-bikes are all the rage right now – and for a good reason. Get a pair for you and your husband to pick up a new hobby together.
- Electric Scooter
- These new razor type scooters are motorized and so fun. You might have seen them around big cities for tourists. If you live close to work, this is a great way for your husband to commute!