Today we’re talking about the best Valentine gift ideas for your significant other, and trust me – there are some good ones that are creative, fun, and unique.
Looking for a good Valentine gift idea for your significant other (or yourself?) Awhile ago I polled my Instagram followers and asked what the best Valentine gift they’d ever received or given was.
Today I’m rounding up all the best answers for good Valentine gift ideas and sharing – because who doesn’t need help when trying to pin down that perfect gift? Most of the gifts below can work for either guys or girls. Round up a few fun ideas for your partner, or send them to link to this for a little hint. 😉
Sentimental or Sexy Valentine Gift Ideas
- Buy a map and mark all the places you’ve been together
- I did this for Philip a few years ago and I gave it to him in a frame.
- Buy a blank journal and write your favorite things about him or her
- Someone even suggested that the book can be passed between each other over time to write messages! Such a great keepsake.
- Set up a date night scavenger hunt
- First make them find treats for a movie night, next a basket with stuff for homemade pizza, and lastly something sexy, like lingerie or a fun, sexy book to use together, like this.
- Surprise them with this Game of Love
- I’d never heard of this, but it’s so creative if you’re wanting to spice things up a bit.
- Make a video of little clips from the year and put it to music.
- So special and doesn’t cost a thing!
- If you’re looking for something unique and sexy, check out this Love is art kit!
- Not sure I’d be brave enough to do it, but you and your guy might love it!
- Put sticky notes all over the house with cute love notes
- I love this – you can even save them in a special box as a sentimental keepsake.
- Buy a special soap or a bath bomb to use together.
- There are so many great and fun scents out there – this would be perfect for Valentine’s day!
Experience Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Tickets to a fun event
- concert, sporting event, local comedian, the theater, cirque de soleil, etc –
- Give a five senses gift
- Surprise them with a race car experience
- check Groupon for a discount! Anyone would love this for a thrilling date night
- Book a couples massage for the two of you.
- It’s a win-win!
- Steal their car from work and get it all nice and clean
- You can even fill the gas tank, add a new air freshener, and put in new gum/mints, and maybe a few treats left on the seat! This is THE BEST idea ever.
- If you love to watch shows together, make each other a “Netflix Essentials Kit”
- Include your favorite treats, a blanket, popcorn machine, and slippers or cozy socks!
- Wrap up a loaded nerf gun and keep one for you hidden close by so you can have a spontaneous nerf gun battle on Valentine’s Day
- This is such a cute idea – you can even get the whole family in on it.
- Do a challenge for V-Day date night
- Each of you gets $20, go to the mall, and you have a limited amount of time to buy 2 gifts (or whatever number you’d like) for each other.
- Get a babysitter for the day, surprise them with lift tickets, and go skiing for the day
- Give them a gift of a class they’ve been wanting to take
- Cooking class, sewing class, calligraphy, art…anything!
- Go get a pedicure together
- Pedicures for men is basically just a foot massage! You literally can’t say no to that.
Clothing, Shoe and Accessory Valentine Gift Ideas
- A pair of Nike’s or other new running shoes
- Add a note that says, “because you’re always running through my mind!” — sometimes those cheesy ones are just the thing!
- Make them a “bouquet” of their favorite things
- For guys made with manly stuff that he loves — tools, gadgets, electronics, clothes, food…get creative! For girls, skincare, makeup, electronics, and treats!
- If you have little kids, get matching Jack and Winn hats for your spouse and kids.
- Who doesn’t love to match their kids!
- Order a Custom Star Map from a specific date of your relationship
- This company, called GreaterSkies does them, and they’re so unique and beautiful!
- Jewelry of any kind for her!