I got the idea for this necklace when I saw this gorgeous one from Fab. But since I didn’t want to try to hunt down metal triangles, and also since leather is so trendy right now, I went for leather. Easy, inexpensive, and a little edgy.
- 20 inches of fine cable chain
- 1 jewelry clasp (an easy alternative is to buy a pre-made chain necklace)
- 4 small jump rings (2-3 mm)
- 3 large jump rings (10 mm)
- 3 inches of black leather trim (I found mine at Joann’s in the lace/trim section)
- Needle nose pliers
And that’s it!
As always, email me or comment with any questions! Happy Friday!