Easter is only a few weeks away, so here are some Easter basket ideas for toddlers, kids, teens, and even adults! You guys submitted some amazing gift ideas and we compiled them all right here.
Check out these Easter basket ideas for toddlers, kids, teenagers and adults!
A few weeks ago I asked you guys for some ideas for Easter baskets, and now I’m excited to share all of them with you!
There are Easter basket ideas for toddlers, kids, teenagers, and even adults if you want to do some Easter basket fillers for your spouse or yourself.
Easter basket ideas for toddlers
- New swimsuits, rash guards, or trunks. If you spend your summers at the beach or pool, then some new swim gear in their baskets would be perfect.
- Playdoh. Classic fun and easy activity for little ones.
- Sandals. Add a pair of SANDALS they can wear all summer long to the little one’s Easter basket.
- Bubbles. This will keep toddlers entertained of hours. You can also get different wands to make different sized bubbles.
- Chalk. A great way to get toddlers to spend some quiet time outside.
- Rainboots. If you live somewhere rainy, a new pair of RAIN BOOTS will allow your little one to play outside comfortably without getting their feet wet. (use code MERRICK10 for 10% off these cute boots!)
- New Easter Sunday clothes. Now is the perfect time to get your toddlers some new church clothes, like BUTTON-UPS, PANTS, BOW TIES, or a new DRESS.
- Easter themed book. Get them a book that teaches them about the real meaning of Easter.
- Stuffed bunny. How adorable is this fluffy stuffed bunny?!
- New pajamas. Themed pajamas are always a great and easy way to feel festive. These ones are so cute.
- Art supplies. There’s no better time to add new art supplies than during quarantine! Get them some new CRAYONS, cool MARKERS, or a fun WATER WOW ACTIVITY PAD.
- Wooden puzzle. This puzzle has big easy to grab knobs so even the smallest of hands can grab the pieces.
- Fun toothbrush. We love these ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES. You can get a corresponding app that you play while your kids brush, and it helps them brush for the full 2 minutes.
- Peter Rabbit books. This classic book is such a good addition to your little one’s spring and Easter book collection.
- Bath toys. These bath toys have amazing reviews and would be so fun in the bath.
- Annies cheddar bunnies. These cheddar bunnies are so tasty, made with organic ingredients, and are shaped like bunnies!
Easter basket ideas for kids
- Their favorite candy. What kid doesn’t like candy? And it’s a great option that isn’t more stuff.
- A new game. All of our favorite games are linked here!
- Pool toys. Keep them working on their swimming and diving skills with this fun POOL TOY bundle.
- Beach Towel. Add a big fluffy beach towel to their basket that they can use all summer long at the beach or at the pool.
- Easy Crafts. Choose a craft that interests your kids and isn’t too messy, like this STRING ART ACTIVITY PAD, or this STAINED GLASS STICK ON ACTIVITY.
- Paint by number sticker books. It’s basically the traditional paint-by-number format, but with stickers instead of paint. These books keep my oldest boys busy for a while.
- New Easter Sunday clothes. Dress them up for Easter Sunday with some new SHOES, TIES, and a SUIT.
- Easter pajamas. Hanna Andersson makes the cutest, non-cheesy themed pajamas. These ones are adorable.
- New markers, pens, and drawing pad.
- Chocolate bunny. A reader mentioned they place a chocolate bunny on their kid’s plates on Easter Sunday.
- Small lego kit. How perfect is this Lego kit for Easter?
- New book. We love reading in our house! If you need recommendations, we have a TON OF OUR FAVORITE BOOKS HERE.
- Goggles. Great gift for kids who will be spending a lot of time at the pool this summer.
- Soccer ball. Balls and outdoor toys are a great Easter basket gift!
- Water blaster. Water blasters provide endless fun in the summer. These blasters are super simple to use for both kids and parents.
- Baseball cap. Choose a PLAIN BASEBALL CAP that goes with everything or gift them a baseball cap with a FUN DESIGN.
- Kite. Did you ever fly a kite as a kid? This is such a fun way to spend some quality time outside with your kids.
- Gardening set. Teach your kids all about growing and tending to a garden with a gardening set that includes a pot to paint, seeds to plant, and gardening gloves.
- Coloring books. Put those new crayons and markers to use with a COLORING BOOK or an ACTIVITY BOOK.
- New undies. Kids can never have too many undies.
- Bentgo lunch boxes. We’ve had these BENTGO LUNCHBOXES for years and they’re my favorite. They are perfect for summer meals on the go with your kids.
- Self-inking Stamps. Give your kids some paper and these STAMPS, and they will be busy for hours.
Easter basket ideas for teens
- Money. Fill your teens Easter eggs with dollar bills instead of candy or chocolate.
- Sunscreen. This SUNSCREEN is free of harsh chemicals and is naturally scented.
- Phone tripod. Such a fun gift for the kid who’s making videos all the time.
- Sunglasses. Get your teenage girl this cute pair of sunglasses that don’t break the bank.
- Blue Light Glasses. Every kid is looking at their screens all day. These help protect their eyes.
- Travel sized hair products. A fun way to try new products without buying a full size!
- Gift card. Choose a gift card to their favorite store.
- Subscription to their favorite magazine.
- My favorite glue on nails!
- New water bottle. Keep them hydrated with a new water bottle in their favorite color or print.
- Hair accessories. New HAIR ELASTICS or new TRENDY BARRETTES.
- Family games. Like UNO, DOMINOS, MANCALA,or BANANAGRAMS. Our favorites are linked HERE!
- Face masks. There are so many mask options out there. Focus on simple masks that are hydrating and easy to use.
- Headphones. These cool headphones look way more expensive than they are! Only $26, come in a bunch of colors, and have amazing reviews.
Easter basket ideas for adults
- Tie. Even the guy in your life can wear some Easter florals with these fun ties.
- Socks. These FOOTJOY SOCKS are Philip’s favorite socks ever. These are his favorite DRESS SOCKS.
- Travel sized cologne or perfume. Small COLOGNES and PERFUMES are the best way to test out new scents without the commitment of having a huge bottle.
- Favorite sweet treat.
- Nice chocolate from a local chocolatier.
- New Easter dress. So many good options for Easter dresses. I shared all my favorites in THIS POST.
- New workout gear. Give him some new SHORTS, or SHIRTS, or get yourself some new WORKOUT LEGGINGS.
- Pajamas. I linked my favorite ones for women HERE and THIS BRAND is Philip’s favorite pajamas for men.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: