For the last couple of years, sneakers have become my obsession. I wear them almost every day with jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts…everything. I love how they pair perfectly with my momiform, but also add an unexpected casual element to my more feminine looks.
I’ve never worn socks with my sneakers, but it’s the most asked question whenever I wear them. I’ve always disliked the look of socks showing inside your shoes, and it was comfortable enough to wear them without, but after so many questions I decided to see if there was a good option out there. And it turns out that there is.
I ordered a bunch of pairs and tried them out with several different pairs of my sneakers, and these ones by PEDS were the clear winner. These are a few of my favorite things about them:
- They’re made of a lightweight microfiber so they’re breathable and won’t get hot inside your shoes like pantyhose, but they’re thick enough to provide comfort.
- They have a gel tab on the back to keep them from slipping down.
- They come in a bunch of colors, but most importantly in a nude color so they’re basically invisible.
- They’re actually low cut enough to not be seen.
- They come up high enough on the top of my foot to not move around.
- They’re sturdy enough to stay put during the day.
- They’re affordable at $13 for a 6 pack with free 2-day shipping.
So ditch the little white footie socks and grab a pack of these cause they’re the best way to wear socks without looking like you’re wearing socks!