Happy Tuesday! Can you believe there are only 12 more days til Christmas?
If you’re still struggling with Christmas gifts, I’ve rounded up 13 gifts under $30 for everyone on your list! Finish those last gifts up so you can rest, relax, and enjoy the holiday.
For your kid’s teachers: I saw a friend’s thread on facebook where almost unanimously people said teachers want gift cards for Christmas. No treats, just a nice gift card they can spend on anything they want. I think a Sephora one for beauty products, a Starbucks one for their favorite drink, or one just to Amazon for anything would be perfect.
For your husband or brother: I love anything monogrammed because it makes it special. He’d love these monogrammed cuff links. I gave a pair to my husband a few years ago and he wears them all the time!
For your neighbors: I love a homemade gift, so I make my Christmas Bread every year, but this pretty candle would be a nice addition to the gift.
For the girls in your life – mom, sisters, friends:
- Dishes – I love these ones from Anthropologie. They’re a perfect size for soup or cereal, and make any kitchen look pretty.
- Kate Morton novel – For your friends who love to read, this is my favorite novel ever.
- cheese board – For your friends who love to entertain, this cheeseboard is perfect! Plus it comes with three little cheese knives to complete the gift.
- Eyes, Lips, and Contour Palette – For those beauty lovers, this is a great starter kit with products with eyeshadow, lip color, and contour color.
- Statement Earrings – The perfect pink statement earring to complete any look. Your bestie would love these!
- Straightening Hair Brush – For the girl who has everything, this is such a cool product and under $20!