PATTERN MIX

Over the weekend I attended Sewing Summit in Salt Lake. I’ll be sharing a bit more about it in the coming days, but this is what I wore for the first night at the meet and greet. A pretty pair of dress pants with wedges and a tee seemed like the perfect combination of not-too-over-dressed and not-too-under-dressed. Plus, pattern mixing has totally become my security blanket.
Leanne and I came together and that evening we met up with a bunch of other blogger friends (some we’d already met, some we were meeting for the first time), and we were thrilled to meet the fabulous fabric designer, Heather Bailey. After our meet and greet, a group of us, including Heather, went to dinner at Plum Alley for some fantastic thai food (the pad see ew was out of this world). And then because we hadn’t stuffed our faces quite enough, we stopped by Hatch Family Chocolates for a little hot chocolate and pot de creme!
The perfect start to a fabulous weekend.
____________________

tee: old navy
pants: target
wedges: choies c/o
clutch: windsor c/o
necklace: hello fab c/o

1. Kimberly says:

You & I are on the same print-mixing wavelength today…love this combination and those shoes are gorgeous!

2. Jenni says:

Very cute look! I've met Heather before and she is so sweet! Looks like it was a great weekend!

3. Nikki says:

Okay, that chocolate bar looks sooooo good! Yummy! Looks like you all had a weekend of a lifetime! ^^ xo

4. I'm looking at all these recent posts thinking you must have just gone shopping for incredible patterned pants because they are rocking my world! I loved following your pics from the summit on Instagram.

5. Madeline says:

Love the pants ! And you're rocking the pattern clashing !

Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

6. Agnes Mayer says:

Great outfit. Love the mixing of patterns. Such a pretty look.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

7. Abigail says:

Love the patterns! They're two that I thought wouldn't go together, but you totally rock it! 🙂